Bengals fans declare

BillsNYC

I thought he was overrated last year. Nice player, but really not "all that"...

though I admit my opinion may have been influenced  by the team's overall gutless performance.

This year's a different story, I think he's raised his game up several notches, and should make 1st-team All-Pro.

164198[/snapback]

That comment really hit home. Other than the second New England game this year, I have not used the word gutless this year to describe the Bills. Last year, I did many times. I give a lot of credit to Mularkey for the attitude change.

Well, Spikes is overrated. 

:devil:

*ducking*

:D

164166[/snapback]

If you want to talk about overrated, the Bosox are overrated. They haven't won a World series in how long and now all of a sudden the Yankees suck and the Bosox are the team. PLEEEAASSSEEEE........get some more metal in your trophy case and then we can talk.

Getting back to TKO - he is very, very good but no where in the caliber of Ray Lewis. Having said that, I don;t think he gets anywhere the recognition of a Lewis or even Urllacher and therefore I would have to say that he is not overrated.

Guest week 10, 29-6 final

he is NO bruschi

sox are no longer overrated,they are the champs. yankees are overrated. yanks would have been overrated for years if they were not able to outspend everybody else. remember what the yanks were doing for most of the 80's and early 90's? they were looking up in the standings at the redsox because they didnt get to completely out spend everybody.

he is NO  bruschi

sox are no longer overrated,they are the champs.  yankees are overrated. yanks would have been overrated for years if they were not able to outspend everybody else. remember what the yanks were doing for most of the 80's and early 90's? they were looking up in the standings at the redsox because they didnt get to completely out spend everybody.

165417[/snapback]

Look trolling Patsie!

Get down on your knees and thank the Bills and Ralph Wilson for saving your favorite franchise when the Sullivans acted like bums.

RW for HoF and keeping the AFL together!

But, then again, you probably knew that?

Over on the Bengals message board there is actually a thread entitled "Spikes is overrated!"

Some Bengals fans have brains and disagree, but the majorty ACTUALLY think Spikes is overrated.

The bitterness is intruiging!

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showforum=2

164088[/snapback]

Not to be in any way critical of Spikes...but if you look at the Bengals' track record in the draft the past 15 years. Ki-Jana Carter. Akili Smith. Dan Wilkinson. Honestly...I wouldn't just discount their opinion out of hand, since Bengals fans by now probably have more experience spotting overrated players than the rest of the league combined... :devil:

he is NO  bruschi

sox are no longer overrated,they are the champs.  yankees are overrated. yanks would have been overrated for years if they were not able to outspend everybody else. remember what the yanks were doing for most of the 80's and early 90's? they were looking up in the standings at the redsox because they didnt get to completely out spend everybody.

165417[/snapback]

Hmmmm......He is no Bruschi. You are correct my friend - TKO is better than Bruschi. Let's look at their current stats this year:

Bruschi

Ints = 2

TD's = 0

Forced Fumbles = 2

Passes Defended = 5

Sacks = 3.5

Solo Tackles = 32

TKO

Ints = 3

TD's = 1

Forced Fumbles = 2

Passes Defended = 12

Sacks = 2

Solo Tackles = 33

As far as the Yankees are concerned, you are correct, they do spend $$ which is completely within the rules of MLB. UNLIKE the patsies which illegally covered (molested) the Colts WR's last year, got a speactacular call against the Raiders in which Marsha fumbled the ball, and have a little snow plow man sitting on the sideline in snowy weather so that he can remove snow from Adam's kicking area so that he doesn't slip and fall when he's lining up for his kick.

Other than that, I'm with ya. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

he is NO  bruschi

165417[/snapback]

That's what I respect about the Red Sox, they showed the Yanks that you don't need the highest payroll in the league to win the World Series!

You only need the 2nd highest payroll! :)

Hmmmm......He is no Bruschi.  You are correct my friend - TKO is better than Bruschi.  Let's look at their current stats this year:

Bruschi

Ints = 2

TD's = 0

Forced Fumbles = 2

Passes Defended = 5

Sacks = 3.5

Solo Tackles = 32

TKO

Ints = 3

TD's = 1

Forced Fumbles = 2

Passes Defended = 12

Sacks = 2

Solo Tackles = 33

165588[/snapback]

BUT

Bruschi's performance in big games = $$$$$

TKO's performance in big games = ?????

Hopefully the Bills can keep winning & get to play in some big games,

then we'll see what TKO is really worth.

A great showing tomorrow will be a nice start. :)

he is NO  bruschi

165417[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Over on the Bengals message board there is actually a thread entitled "Spikes is overrated!"

Some Bengals fans have brains and disagree, but the majorty ACTUALLY think Spikes is overrated.

The bitterness is intruiging!

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showforum=2

164088[/snapback]

They are upset that they're missing a pro-bowl linebacker.

he is NO  bruschi

165417[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure Belicheck wouldn't trade straight up if there was no salary cap. Sure he wouldn't. :)

As for "looking up at the Red Sox", I don't remember them winning anything of merit during that time frame either. Like the typical Red Sox fan, you'll spend more time worrying about the Yankees than enjoying the success your team provided. Even with a ring, you're still a loser.

As for "looking up at the Red Sox", I don't remember them winning anything of merit during that time frame either.  Like the typical Red Sox fan, you'll spend more time worrying about the Yankees than enjoying the success your team provided.  Even with a ring, you're still a loser.

165930[/snapback]

Are there bigger a-hole sports fans than Red Sox fans? :)

Spikes is acually under-rated, hes one of the best outside linebackers in the league. Our D is based on his ability to read plays. Even though Fletcher is the middle linebacker, the D's is based around Takeo not Fletcher.

Point is.........Takeo is the man!