Question to fill the time with

Well, the lock out is going strong, the draft is over and the Sabres are out of the playoffs. This to fill our day with non-important questions like this one. Sorry if this has been done before, but what the heck. Here's the question and my response:

Had Scott Norwood made the infamous "wide right" field goal, how many of the next 3 Super Bowls do you think the Bills would have made it into?

My response: I think losing the first one drove them to the second and so on and so forth. I think had the Bills one the first one, they would not have been in the next Super Bowl, but would have made it to the next one against Dallas. I don't think they would have made it to the 4th one.

Well, the lock out is going strong, the draft is over and the Sabres are out of the playoffs. This to fill our day with non-important questions like this one. Sorry if this has been done before, but what the heck. Here's the question and my response:

Had Scott Norwood made the infamous "wide right" field goal, how many of the next 3 Super Bowls do you think the Bills would have made it into?

My response: I think losing the first one drove them to the second and so on and so forth. I think had the Bills one the first one, they would not have been in the next Super Bowl, but would have made it to the next one against Dallas. I don't think they would have made it to the 4th one.

Who's this Norwood fellow you're referring to?

not only would they have won the next 3, but wade phillips would not have bench flutie and we would have won in 99 and every super bowl since then

And because of all of the success Bill Polian would have resolved his differences with Jeff Littmann thus keeping him around and we would have continued our dynasty into the next decade.

What kind of question is this?

They would have tried to get to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th one like they did for the city of Buffalo

We don't take any ****! :P

I have often thought about that. You are probably right.