Another Donte thread...

Our last epic Whitner/Tweet thread has finally drifted off onto page two. That's a good thing.

Don't feel the need to comment on this one. I just wanted to link to a Cleveland Plain Dealer story which mentions the "connecting-the-dots" theories on why Donte might end up in Cleveland.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2011/05/post_79.html

Makes perfect sense, really.

We could only wish that DJ would give us draft picks for Kelsay. Unfortunately for us, DJ isn't making a single decision in Cleveland. So chance are we won't be getting squat. I agree with Donte though. He may be going to Cleveland.

We could only wish that DJ would give us draft picks for Kelsay. Unfortunately for us, DJ isn't making a single decision in Cleveland. So chance are we won't be getting squat. I agree with Donte though. He may be going to Cleveland.

Probably true…at this point he should feel pretty fortunate to have a job in the NFL…I'm sure he's not going to be lobbying too hard for players.

The Browns took Phil Taylor, the Baylor Nose Tackle with their first pick…Taylor weighs more that the Bills entire D-line of the Jauron era…definitely not a John McCargo type pick.

However as long as we're dreaming, maybe a package of Whitner, Kelsay, and McCargo to the Browns for...

Probably true…at this point he should feel pretty fortunate to have a job in the NFL…I'm sure he's not going to be lobbying too hard for players.

The Browns took Phil Taylor, the Baylor Nose Tackle with their first pick…Taylor weighs more that the Bills entire D-line of the Jauron era…definitely not a John McCargo type pick.

However as long as we're dreaming, maybe a package of Whitner, Kelsay, and McCargo to the Browns for...

A bucket of Gatorade.

Please include Poz in this package. If we are going unload BS, lets unload all of it.