Radio interview with Aaron Williams

Will continue to provide these interviews until you guys tell me to stop. Here's my interview with Aaron Williams from earlier today. Should be available on the Bills site at some point.

http://www.weck1230.com/cryndak/2011/05/mid-day-mendola-5611/

THANKS Nick!!!

Please do all that you can to insure that there is an 'all sports' choice for afternoon radio listening in Buffalo. The whiney list makes who are also on the air just disappoint when it comes time to talk sports (they don't even watch the games they need to be watching nor do their sports' homework.).

Omg I love this kid already enough for him to be my favorite player. I love josh turner, zac brown band and billy currington. I'm going to be getting my Williams jersey tomorrow and following him on twitter.

Will continue to provide these interviews until you guys tell me to stop. Here's my interview with Aaron Williams from earlier today. Should be available on the Bills site at some point.

http://www.weck1230.com/cryndak/2011/05/mid-day-mendola-5611/

Thanks Nick!

Please keep posting interviews, and please keep fighting the good fight on taking down WGR.

Let's Go BUFF-A-LO!!

:thumbsup:

Thanks Nick!

Please keep posting interviews, and please keep fighting the good fight on taking down WGR.

Let's Go BUFF-A-LO!!

:thumbsup:

I moved from Lockport to Northern New York back in 1989, but I remember listening Bills radio back then and it was pretty good. Don't know what happened, but this sounds like great sports reporting to me now.

"Oh no I've gone cross-eyed."

The players character and personality is 85 percent of the reason, a player becomes a favorite or non favorite to me. Of course his play on the field is the other 15%. But either one of those percentages can kill him just as much as the other. I hope he is lock down. Did anybody else catch Gosslins comment about him running a 4.3 40???

Very nice interview, well done Nick.

Did I hear Aaron correctly, that he received a personal welcome to the Bills from Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly,HOF RB Thurman Thomas and Future HOF Receiver Andre Reed ?

That has to be pretty cool for a rookie. How many other teams do you think have former superstars doing that around the league?

Do you think they reached out to all of the Bills draft picks?