Popular song you instantly switch off?

youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Always hated Jump. That simplistic synthesizer intro and solo where EVH is trying to act multi talented drives me crazy and just the whole notion of "jump" is silly.

Popular...a replay of Rosie O'Donnel singing the National Anthem. UGH!!!

I proud to say I wouldn't know a Nickelback song if it hit me in the face with a bag of nickels.

you probably heard Nickleback turning the dial but couldn't shut it off fast enough to realize it was nickleback. Count yourself lucky

!@#$ing "John Deere Green"

and pretty much any Country & Western song. I would rather listen to techno/house.

Like anything, there is good and bad. Unfortunately, when it comes to country, the worst stuff is what most people here...there have been, and still are, some great country song writers.

Hard to understand that one

I think Clapton has been sucking ever since his first hook-up with Phil Collins...his last good "single" was "Rita Maye", around 1981 or so?

youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Always hated Jump. That simplistic synthesizer intro and solo where EVH is trying to act multi talented drives me crazy and just the whole notion of "jump" is silly.

i'll agree with you to a point on this one.

i very much like Aztec Camera's version of this song, which came out a few years later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bzKzbucdnE

jw