Walterfootball.com just killing the Bills for this draft.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Walterfootball gave us an F- i would be excited. In fact i would be optimistic and ecouraged. Walterfootball is the worst draft resource out there so if they are critical odds are the draft went well.

Well let's see First Three Picks- Three starters - no one has criticized the quality of the players picked.

Waltercamp.com just seems like another rag in which not a single writer has seen a bills game in 5 years - but aren't afraid to tell you what's wrong. No nothing idiots

I am a bit surprised at just how bad they are killing the Bills. I understand some of the criticism but a lot of it also seems a bit over the top.

You do realize that the idiot that owns that site is dumber than dirt, yes?

If you don't, you should...

Walter Cherepinsky

Wally's World

Like most morons with similar sites, Wal-sky has a modicum of web-skills and found a way to make a quick buck selling advertising on his site by increasing his number of 'hits' pandering to football junkies that think he's more than just another drunken-idiot Philly sports fan.

You'll usually get better info from the main page of Two Bills Drive and from veteran posters here on TSW.

I'd like to see what he bases his supposition about Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Dareus a B? WHAT????? The best player available in a position of critical need? Is this guy crazy or what?

I'm not seeing any of the players as stretches or drafting in uneeded positions. Well, maybe the running back.

The guy's reasoning seems to be "the bills suck" "the bills drafting always sucks" and therefore this draft sucks. I'm sorry but this draft is looking good to me and I've got to have a lot more to go on than what this guy says to change my mind.

Remember, walter was the guy last year who said Clausen was better than Bradford and should go #1 overall.

Walt's 2010 Mock Draft: :wallbash:

#9.) Buffalo Bills: Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee

Why the Bills will draft Jimmy Clausen:

- They would be crazy not to. It's the right move, and obtaining Clausen would mean that they'd become playoff contenders by 2011. There are people out there, including Mel Kiper, who believe that Clausen is the top quarterback in this class. Matt and I both agree. If you haven't seen it, here's the Jimmy Clausen vs. Sam Bradford: Tale of the Tape, which dissects the two signal-callers looking at 21 different attributes.

- New Regimes Mean New Quarterbacks.

- General manager Buddy Nix was with the Chargers when they drafted Philip Rivers. He seemingly knows what he's doing.

Why the Bills won't draft Jimmy Clausen:

- Kiper, who is Clausen's greatest supporter, doesn't think Buffalo will take him.

- Clausen doesn't fit Chan Gailey's offense. Some, including myself, may question how good Gailey's offense might be if he can't work with the most pro-ready junior quarterback to come into the NFL in the past 15 years, but the fact remains that Gailey's the coach.

By the way, here's a funny quote from a Georgia Tech fan talking about Gailey that Wraith posted in his signature: "As a Georgia Tech student during that rather unfortunate era... I'm really, really sorry Buffalo fans. No team deserves that fate. Look forward to a lot of draws on 3rd and 8 and punts from the opponent's 33-yard-line. I honestly do not think I’ve ever seen a worse coach in my history of watching football. I cannot think of a single redeeming coaching attribute the man has."

- Owner Ralph Wilson would rather not spend tons of money required to pay a top-10 quarterback.

- The Bills screw up most of the time, and history appears to be repeating itself.

It's really a shame because this is Buffalo's most important draft selection since it took Bruce Smith first overall in 1985. With Clausen, the Bills could finally escape NFL purgatory. If they pass on him, they'll continue to pick in the top 12.

Good luck, Bills fans.

At any rate, Dan Williams will be the pick if the top three tackles are off the board. Buffalo's new 3-4 defense has a complete void at nose tackle. B.J. Raji was chosen with the ninth pick last year, so this choice is in Williams' range.

2010 NFL Draft Day - Final Thoughts: I really hope I'm wrong about this pick - I'd love it if the Bills took Jimmy Clausen so they could finally turn things around. But something tells me they won't. Dan Williams it is.

You do realize that the idiot that owns that site is dumber than dirt, yes?

If you don't, you should...

Walter Cherepinsky

Wally's World

Like most morons with similar sites, Wal-sky has a modicum of web-skills and found a way to make a quick buck selling advertising on his site by increasing his number of 'hits' pandering to football junkies that think he's more than just another drunken-idiot Philly sports fan.

You'll usually get better info from the main page of Two Bills Drive and from veteran posters here on TSW.

Oh, I think there's a line from a song that expresses my viewpoint on this dude:

"She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead"

This tells you all you need to know right here:

MacDonalds or Burger King:What the hell is MACdonalds, it's McDonalds, !@#$s.

The word for today is "gratuitous"

Maybe this idiot doesn't realize the QB's in this years draft were mediocre at best?

I am not saying there is a Peyton Manning in this year's draft, but if Gabbert and a couple others are mediocre, that isn't saying much for Fitz. There were a few that have the chance or an upside of possibly being a franchise quarterback, nobody sober has ever said that about Fitzy.

So if we take Gabbert at #3 we will have people saying we are gambling when Dareus is a sure thing.

If we take Locker or Ponder we are reaching.

If we trade down we lose a shot at an impact player.

Play the games and we will see in the next three years how these QBs perform. I still like the draft. Our defense is going to get good and that is start toward respectability.

We need a franchise QB yes, so do 25 other teams.

So true. And substitute "Patriots" for "Bills" while doing any of these and instantly we're geniuses.

I am not saying there is a Peyton Manning in this year's draft, but if Gabbert and a couple others are mediocre, that isn't saying much for Fitz. There were a few that have the chance or an upside of possibly being a franchise quarterback, nobody sober has ever said that about Fitzy.

Who cares about "the chance or an upside of possibly being a franchise quarterback" if you spend a high pick on them and they never reach it?

It's really disheartening that Allen Wilson of the Buffalo News cites Walterfootball and some dude from Bleacher Report in the same article he quotes Draft reactions from the likes of Don Banks, Rich Gosselin, Kiper, McShay, etc... As if Kiper and McShay weren't unqualified as it is to accurately "grade drafts" while the body's still warm, we need to give validation to know-nothings like Walter Cherupinsky?

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article411134.ece