3rd Day went awry - rescued with 400 lbs of manimal

1B4IDie

Well atleast they got the top of the draft right. Rounds 1-3=A Rounds 4-7 C

I like the Hariston pick.

But here is a list of players I would have rather had than Searcy any of which would have made me more comfortable than I am.

5(102) Cameron, J. TE USC CLE

6(103) Acho, S. DE TEX ARI

7(104) Stocker, L. TE TENN TB(T)

9(106) Ballard, C. DT IOWA MIN

12(109) McCarthy, C. ILB MIA TEN

16(113) Chekwa, C. CB OHST OAK

19(116) Matthews, C. ILB ORE PHI(T)

20(117) Brewer, J. OT IND NYG

Inparticular Ballard fits right into line behind the Williams wall.

McCarthy gets a chance to be a tackling machine.

Brewer is another guy, a wouldn't have minded taking two tackles in the 4th, because right now Hariston looks like a developmental LT not a Day 1 RT.

Not anything against Searcy but with Byrd and Scott and maybe Williams S is probably last on the list not to mention Lil' Donte.

Don't get me started on Rodgers and White. WTF?

White, a smaller, slower Spiller. Genius!

Then don't you just Feel that Nix and company were just taunting the fans with White, "Not another DB you say? I'll show you who's boss."

Atleast Finish out with the feel good Herzlich to pull a day 3 D to a C. We got Roswell right down the road and we need LBs. Do the right thing Buddy.

Edit: Okay now we got some major Beef in the middle. Holy cow that Jasper guy is huge.

If he makes the team and can play, there is no question where he fits on the field. Right in-between Dareus and Williams.

Ok freak out over.

Day 3 gets a C.

Go Bills!

Edited by Why So Serious?

Well atleast they got the top of the draft right. Rounds 1-3=A Rounds 4-7 D+\C-

But here is a list of players I would have rather had than Searcy any of which would have made me more comfortable than I am.

Brewer is another guy, a wouldn't have minded taking two tackles in the 4th, because right now Hariston looks like a developmental LT not a Day 1 RT.

Not anything against Searcy but with Byrd and Scott and maybe Williams S is probably last on the list not to mention Lil' Donte.

Then don't you just Feel that Nix and company were just taunting the fans with White, "Not another DB you say? I'll show you who's boss."

Atleast Finish out with the feel good Herzlich to pull a day 3 D to a C. We got Roswell right down the road and we need LBs. Do the right thing Buddy.

Exactly, because Nix and Gailey are thinking about the fans and their reaction on every pick.

i was in the "wtf just happened?" crowd for most of the picks after dareus, but in the end i am good with all of them because of what our current roster looks like. keep in perspective that we are in year 2 of the rebuild and this draft seemed to focus heavily on db depth. we have quite a few fa's or potential fa's back there along with injuries and inconsistancies. if all goes well, these draft picks can help solidify the back end and provide special teams players as well. but i love dareus, williams seems like a good pick as does sheppard.the rest are 4th-7th rounders. let them show us what they have before we hit the panick button.

I give the Bills draft an A- on paper. I would've liked to have seen Brooks Reed taken with our # 2 , but I can't really argue with the Aaron Williams pick , I think he's gonna be better than Peterson and Prince.

I like your optimism. If we get a pass rush going, I think his lack of speed will be mitigated.

If you're not taking your BPA in rounds 4-7 you're doing it wrong. None of these guys should be projected to start anytime soon, so it's idiotic to be drafting by position. It's a place to take projects-not fill positions of need. Quit sperging over nobodies and never will-be's.

If you're not taking your BPA in rounds 4-7 you're doing it wrong. None of these guys should be projected to start anytime soon, so it's idiotic to be drafting by position. It's a place to take projects-not fill positions of need. Quit sperging over nobodies and never will-be's.

4-7 round is not nobodies and never will-be's.

It's the top 200 football players in college football.

If you treat it like novodies and never will be's then you get to be a perennial top12 picking team.

Well atleast they got the top of the draft right. Rounds 1-3=A Rounds 4-7 C

Edit: Okay now we got some major Beef in the middle. Holy cow that Jasper guy is huge.

If he makes the team and can play, there is no question where he fits on the field. Right in-between Dareus and Williams.

Ok freak out over.

Day 3 gets a C.

Go Bills!

If you treat it like novodies and never will be's then you get to be a perennial top12 picking team.

Right on and that's where the Bills have been for a few years now!!

steve johnson-rd 7

kyle williams-rd 5

fred jackson- undrafted

best players on our on team are nobodies and never will be's

Odds of making a team dramatically declines in later rounds. Drafting for need there is idiotic.

he's not big enough!!

actually, he's LOST over 50 lbs

..man is DOWN from 448.

:unsure:

~AS

As Nix said, "he's not as big as you guys are saying. He's down to 378 so he's drying up to nothing (big smile)" :blush:

Odds of making a team dramatically declines in later rounds. Drafting for need there is idiotic.

At no point in time have I or anyone on this thread proposed need over BPA.

I have proposed the 9 players listed are BPA over Searcy and also meet a need.

Per write ups a smaller slower spiller but in watching highlights he seemed nothing, nothing like spiller. All clips i saw of him he was banging it in between tackles and sliping his way for the extra yards, like a smaller Addai.

Not saying he will be that good just that his game appears nothing like Spiller...