Pat Kirwan just said....

Chilly

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard somebody say the Bills had the best draft

I guess it's pretty serious

/shrug, personally I like Pat Kirwan.

/shrug, personally I like Pat Kirwan.

I understand that you may like Pat Kirwan, but the Draft Preview that I paid for had Pat Kirwan ranked as a 3rd day pick, and anybody that disagreed with that assumption as an UDFA.

You want to know who is moving up my draft board?

John Galt

Dude's got potential to change the world

But Mike Mayock rated our third round pick as a fourth round talent. This enormous reach qualifies this draft as a total disaster.

Mike Mayock had him as the 4th best ILB. Don't be confused this is not a reach Sheppard had a 2nd round grade by most.

I understand that you may like Pat Kirwan, but the Draft Preview that I paid for had Pat Kirwan ranked as a 3rd day pick, and anybody that disagreed with that assumption as an UDFA.

You want to know who is moving up my draft board?

John Galt

Dude's got potential to change the world

You kidding? When he wins the election, Donald Trump should be #1 overall.

If you watch SEC football it shouldn't have been an "oh that guy" moment because this dude is the leader of one of the best defenses in college football! Great pick Nix!!! He is really nailing the draft this year with value and need! I wanted either Martez Wilson or Kelvin Sheppard because I knew we wouldn't go after Mallett...This is a fun draft...GO BILLS!!!!

You kidding? When he wins the election, Donald Trump should be #1 overall.

Trump's a system player and a showboater

Dude's game has flaws, and once you learn to defend the system he can't beat you.

Sure ESPN will give him lots of air time, but there's alot more style to Trump and Kenny Mayne's hairline than there is substance