WOW

BillsNYC

Or perhaps he just likes the guys on this team...addition by subtraction doesn't necessaily have to play in here....

Why is it every quote or statement has to be interpreted to the nth degree here?

163076[/snapback]

What exactly is an "nth degree?"

Wonder whom he is speaking of:

Drew Bledsoe on why he thinks this year's team is so special: "It's been a group that I've really felt strongly about, as much as any team that I've been on. We don't have any jerks."

162973[/snapback]

I BELIEVE IN YOU DREW BLEDSOE

It seems from the quote that he is talking about ANOTHER team he has been on; see: the Patriots.

163074[/snapback]

[My 2 Cents]

That is what it strikes me as... As much as the Pats are good, they seem like a bunch of a-holes... Not that I am a Bills fan :lol::lol: ... There is something edgy about them. Something about Belicheks attitiude that gets me??... Years ago, I always felt the same thing about Elway.

As much as I want the Bills to win it all... It would be that much sweeter if they did it with a team that I truly respected across the board. Winning goes far in gaining that respect yet, to me it is not everything. I am not saying I couldn't enjoy it either.

[/My 2 Cents]

You really gotta wonder if he was a cancer in the locker room.  The team has been much better since they got rid of him.

162987[/snapback]

You know...we all kinda of joked around when Shaw was let go, but you can't argue with the fact that the team really has turned around since he left.