Dareus and Mallett worked out together

Does anyone know if Dareus and Mallett have the same agent? Does that agent have a relationship with the Bills? If so it looks like Mallett could be the pick. They worked out together as shown here. The clip focuses on Dareus and Mallett was only in the first 45 seconds or so, but the fact that he was there at all makes me wonder if they will end up together. Remember that story about Poz and Lynch? This could be similar.

Does anyone know if Dareus and Mallett have the same agent? Does that agent have a relationship with the Bills? If so it looks like Mallett could be the pick. They worked out together as shown here. The clip focuses on Dareus and Mallett was only in the first 45 seconds or so, but the fact that he was there at all makes me wonder if they will end up together. Remember that story about Poz and Lynch? This could be similar.

Without a CBA players aren't allowed to sign agents. That being said I do think that Mallett will not be the Bills pick at #34.

I can't recall the Poz/Lynch story. Can you refresh my memory?

Without a CBA players aren't allowed to sign agents. That being said I do think that Mallett will not be the Bills pick at #34.

Poz and Lynch attended some camp together for anticipated top picks. At the end one of the coaches picked two random guys out and used them as an example. He said to the group that these two guys would not end up together but they could stay in touch so they have contacts around the league. Those two guys turned out to be Poz and Lynch. Weird story huh?

Anyway, maybe sports science was filming at that camp and Mallett just volunteered to help out because the clip was clearly about Dareus. If so that was nice of him and he would make a good teammate. I wonder if Dareus is talking him up.

I did not know about agents not being hired. Is Drew Rosembloom just buddies with that one guy he sat with last night?

Poz and Lynch attended some camp together for anticipated top picks. At the end one of the coaches picked two random guys out and used them as an example. He said to the group that these two guys would not end up together but they could stay in touch so they have contacts around the league. Those two guys turned out to be Poz and Lynch. Weird story huh?

Anyway, maybe sports science was filming at that camp and Mallett just volunteered to help out because the clip was clearly about Dareus. If so that was nice of him and he would make a good teammate. I wonder if Dareus is talking him up.

I did not know about agents not being hired. Is Drew Rosembloom just buddies with that one guy he sat with last night?

That's a heart warming story about Poz & Lynch. I wonder why they never spoke to each other while they were teammates. I think Poz didn't approve of Lynch's lifestyle.

Mallett is now being mentored by John Daly (I posted a link yesterday to an interview Daly gave where he talks about this) so I imagine that once the players can in fact sign agents he (Daly) will have a lot of influence on Mallett's choice.

That wasn't Rosenberg you saw last night. The people you didn't recognize were chair warmers.

Mallett took care of all that in January...

Razorbacks' Mallett Picks Representation

(JMO, BeerSphere - but the less talk we hear about him from OBD, the more I think Mallett is being fitted for a new Bills' uniform tonite.)

That's a heart warming story about Poz & Lynch. I wonder why they never spoke to each other while they were teammates. I think Poz didn't approve of Lynch's lifestyle.

Mallett is now being mentored by John Daly (I posted a link yesterday to an interview Daly gave where he talks about this) so I imagine that once the players can in fact sign agents he (Daly) will have a lot of influence on Mallett's choice.

That wasn't Rosenberg you saw last night. The people you didn't recognize were chair warmers.

Ok I thought it was Rosenstein but I guess it could have been a chair warmer now that I think about it. Anyway, I thought Poz and Lynch got along. They probably just didn't talk because the offense and defense had meetings in different rooms.

I wonder if Mallett will dress and abuse substances like Daly. Do the players on football teams technically have to wear the uniform or is that volunteary? It would be cool to seeing Mallett wear some golf attire.

Mallett took care of all that in January...

Razorbacks' Mallett Picks Representation

(JMO, BeerSphere - but the less talk we hear about him from OBD, the more I think Mallett is being fitted for a new Bills' uniform tonite.)

“It was important to me to hire somebody from both the legal world and the agent world,” Mallett said. “I feel like that is the best way to protect myself and my family.”

It is interesting both that he already has a family and the video shows that he takes his kid golfing. A steady foundation is always important.

I am still not sure they will take him.....

Listen to the scout discuss Kapernick

and then Mallett

They are two different scouts but the enthusiasm level is a sharp contrast.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

how can a team tell a player not in their league and with no CBA in place that they cant hire an agent,i dont know about that one.

if thats true its only more amo in the players fight with the NFL in regards to the anti trus aspect of the case. can you produce some proof of that statement concerning hiring agents because it makes no sense.

how can a team tell a player not in their league and with no CBA in place that they cant hire an agent,i dont know about that one.

if thats true its only more amo in the players fight with the NFL in regards to the anti trus aspect of the case. can you produce some proof of that statement concerning hiring agents because it makes no sense.

I swear that I read that somewhere, but I've been proven wrong.

i hope so.....i think Mallet will be the best QB of this class.....he has a rocket arm and accuracy to boot....i believe he will overcome his youthful transgressions.

i hope so.....i think Mallet will be the best QB of this class.....he has a rocket arm and accuracy to boot....i believe he will overcome his youthful transgressions.

I'm not worried about Mallet's behavior - I'm worried about his gangly body and 5.3+ 40-time. He's not going to last 4 games in the NFL.

So that actually was Rosenpfeffer on the couch?

I was wrong about agents but I still think that the 'extras' in the green room were seat warmers. Hossenfeffer could have been back there trying to steal clients from other more refutable agents.

Why are green rooms called green rooms? I've never seen one that was actually green. Most are rooms, but some are trailers or RVs and they are never green.

I was wrong about agents but I still think that the 'extras' in the green room were seat warmers. Hossenfeffer could have been back there trying to steal clients from other more refutable agents.

Why are green rooms called green rooms? I've never seen one that was actually green. Most are rooms, but some are trailers or RVs and they are never green.

They mostly serve green salad in those rooms because so many Hollywood types are Vergans.

it was 100 percent Drew Rosenhaus....im trying to rememeber who he was sitting with, but im pretty sure it WASENT at the actual draft, I thought it was from an off location...

It was Drew Rosenhaus, and he was with Jimmy Smith, the cornerback from Colorado. It wasn't at the draft....in a house somewhere.

Toss in the new rookie cap that is likely to take form in the CBA negotiations and Mallet is a huge value pick at 34. In spite of that, I expect the Bills will go defense in the second round, maybe even Bowers despite his obvious risks.