Official Non-Bills Draft Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderators, can we get a central thread for the draft tonight? It'd be easier than looking at all of these threads (many of which look like they were created by this guy Link)

I started this, but if another official thread is going, obviously feel free to delete this.

Seems there are a lot of rumors going on. Now that its almost all but certain that Newton goes to Carolina, I imagine people will begin to call Denver and Buffalo to see what it will take to get one of the can't miss prospects (Dareus, Miller, Peterson, Green). I read a report somewhere that Buddy's phone was ringing and certain posters are clamoring for the Bills to trade down and get Cameron Jordan. Can I just say that you don't trade out of a position to draft Marcel Dareus for a couple extra picks? You pull the trigger on the better player.

For whatever its worth, I think the Broncos take Miller, Bills take Dareus and then we look to get Ponder tomorrow. I don't think the Bills trade back into the 1st for any QB. But you never know.

Edited by Union2008

AdamSchefter One person says it's "90 percent" certain the Broncos draft Texas A & M LB Von Miller.

SI_PeterKing

RT @jdb426: Falcons looking at aj or julio? ... Both. 6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Peter King SI_PeterKing

This will be the kind of trade a confident GM makes, if it happens. Thomas Dimitroff is that.

Might take most of their draft this year, and some of next year, would you take the offer?

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Is my feed minutes behind? How did you get this so fast?

I did not know for sure but Cam was talking on the phone a minute before the draft began and he was getting congratulations from his family

Dareus on the phone but nobody from Denver is on the phone. Miller to Denver ?

Edited by Fan in Chicago