Biggest Surprise Not Drafted in Rd1?

I'll say Mark Ingram.

His 40 time was very disappointing. Teams want speed at running back, and he doesn't have it.

Teams most in need of RB are Fins and Pats. Fins need someone who can run wildcat, and Imgrams small hands and lack of speed eliminates him.

Pats last took RB in Rd1 with Laurence Maroney. That was a sour experience and I'm expecting a guy like Bellichek has a long memory.

All in all this is a terrible year for RBs, teams realizing this will fatten up where it's rich .. DL, QB*, WR, OL, CB

* Pundits view, not mine

I'll say Mark Ingram.

His 40 time was very disappointing. Teams want speed at running back, and he doesn't have it.

Teams most in need of RB are Fins and Pats. Fins need someone who can run wildcat, and Imgrams small hands and lack of speed eliminates him.

Pats last took RB in Rd1 with Laurence Maroney. That was a sour experience and I'm expecting a guy like Bellichek has a long memory.

All in all this is a terrible year for RBs, teams realizing this will fatten up where it's rich .. DL, QB*, WR, OL, CB

* Pundits view, not mine

Saints say they want him at 24

I'll say Mark Ingram.

* Pundits view, not mine

I believe Ingram winds up in New Orleans. And Ryan Williams and Mikel LeShoure could be really good backs. Taiwan Jones as well.

Edited by purple haze

I'll say Mark Ingram.

* Pundits view, not mine

Biggest surprise to me would be Carimi falling out of round 1