Today is my Birthday

Is for whoever we draft to be a freaking stud. If it's Von Miller may he become the next LT or Derrick Thomas. If its Dareus, the next Reggie White. If its AJ Green, the next Jerry Rice. I'm a Nick Fairley guy myself but I won't care who we draft as long as that player makes an immediate impact and turns out to be a great one. I'm sick and tired of 1st Round Blunders. Here's to hoping we get a future HOFer, or at least a multilple pro bowl type player at #3. That is all.

Ive always been interested in what you thought about Blane Gabbert, being that you are a Mizzou fan..thoughts if the Bills take him?

And oh, Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

I like him but he's not a sure thing....all the physical tools but will need some grooming. He's a boom/bust pick but I like the fact that he would be paired with Gailey. I don't really no what to think of Blaine, and I've seen just about every snap he's ever taken. 1 game he plays like John Elway, the next like JP losman. I'd prefer we'd go defense, but I could live with Gabbert.

Edited by Stl Bills

I like him but he's not a sure thing....all the physical tools but will need some grooming. He's a boom/bust pick but I like the fact that he would be paired with Gailey. I don't really no what to think of Blaine, and I've seen just about every snap he's ever taken. 1 game he plays like John Elway, the next like JP losman. I'd prefer we'd go defense, but I could live with Gabbert.

Which JP? Every once in a while he made a play or two