Bills unis leaked in Madden promo video?

ill tell you what... as a madden owner, i play with the current unis - dark pants/white top or white pants/dark top and i gotta say -

when the current unis are worn the way they were designed and INTENDED to be worn, they are great. they absolutely make sense, and are a nice blend of old and new. its really too bad that they were never given a fair shake, because when done right, theyre really, really good.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. While i certainly hope that the throwbacks look like that, i took a look at last year's copy of Madden, and it is entirely possible to create and play with those jerseys using the existing jersey options they give to Buffalo.

On the other hand, if those videos did get yanked, its a good sign that those are in fact the new unis.

I play on the 360 and I dont have access to a white helmet w/charging buffalo

Edited by karl malones other son

DO i actually see a word underneath the NFL shield logo on the jersey collar? Could that say BILLS? That's what i've been asking for. Our jersey needs something identifying it as a Bills jersey for us out of town fans.

DO i actually see a word underneath the NFL shield logo on the jersey collar? Could that say BILLS? That's what i've been asking for. Our jersey needs something identifying it as a Bills jersey for us out of town fans.

i think thats right, and i think theres a charging buffalo on the hip. not that youre going to be wearing game pants to a bar, unless they win a superbowl. In which case, its socially acceptable to be in full uniform everyday until a new champion is crowned.

I think your right. It looks that way to me

I've always thought, if someone can't tell what team jersey you're wearing, they're no true football fan, so skrew them. I don't need words for kindergartners to figure out what team I'm wearing on my PRO jersey!

I've always thought, if someone can't tell what team jersey you're wearing, they're no true football fan, so skrew them. I don't need words for kindergartners to figure out what team I'm wearing on my PRO jersey!

But you have to admit it is annoying when you're wearing a Bills throwback an someone says "Oh, hey! Go Giants!" And the you have to explain to them actually this is a Bills jersey...

But you have to admit it is annoying when you're wearing a Bills throwback an someone says "Oh, hey! Go Giants!" And the you have to explain to them actually this is a Bills jersey...

If that happened to me once, I don't even remember, and then again, skrew the dummy that can't tell the difference. Giants jerseys are so ugly now, there shouldn't be that problem anymore.

Love the white helmets. They should have never changed them to red.

Speaking of white helmets, in the thread on buffalobills.com a kid says he works retail and they got a bunch of these in recently. Most likely the new helmet. Grey mask, red stripe on top...

post-6219-089565800 1303785779_thumb.jpg

Wikipedia has a better look at the uniform template. There is the "Bills" wordmark under the NFL shield, and the facemasks are gray. Click on the image at the link and the facemasks become gray. I would have preferred blue facemasks, but overall this is a return to uniform greatness.

wikipedia uniform page

i see no blue away pants

+1

They look like a throw back of the 73 uni's

I loved the red helmets. I thought they were the best looking helmets in the league.

Can't stand the white helmets.

Love the new uni's, could use a little more red. Hate the white helmets.

I agree.