Going to the Draft

Hey everyone, I'm heading to NYC tomorrow morning, can not wait for the Draft to start, even if it is three days long.

I won't have any computer access so I won't know how TBD looks after this weekend.

But I think I have an idea of what quotes I'll be missing from you guys:

"WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!" "DOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEED!!!!!"

"Ralph is Senile!"

"Ralph must die NOW!"

"I am never watching the Bills again!"

"How could the Bills $%*@ that pick up!"

"This is why we never make the playoffs"

"I hate you Ralph"

"Just sell the team now"

"When do pitchers & catchers report?"

"And the draft futility continues"

Happy NFL Draft weekend everyone, I hope TBD doesn't crash too often while I'm gone.

P.S. If I forgot a quote, please feel free to add one.

Edited by Mark Vader

You might be better off attending the NYC Bills Backers party instead of the actual draft. I took a couple of my buddies (friggin Eagles fans) with me to their draft part about 3 years ago and they still talk about it every year. Apparently Andre Reed will be there partying as well.

Have fun. I went in 2006. It was a cool experience. I would recommend it for any draft fanatic. But I would not go again.

It was fun being there, but I really enjoy flipping between ESPN and NFLN to hear the commentators and you miss all of that being there in person.

You might be better off attending the NYC Bills Backers party instead of the actual draft. I took a couple of my buddies (friggin Eagles fans) with me to their draft part about 3 years ago and they still talk about it every year. Apparently Andre Reed will be there partying as well.

I have heard good things about the NYC Bills Backers draft party, but I just love going to the draft. This will be my 11th year in a row, and I've made a lot of friends over the years from this event.

Hey everyone, I'm heading to NYC tomorrow morning, can not wait for the Draft to start, even if it is three days long.

I won't have any computer access so I won't know how TBD looks after this weekend.

But I think I have an idea of what quotes I'll be missing from you guys:

"WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!" "DOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEED!!!!!"

"Ralph is Senile!"

"Ralph must die NOW!"

"I am never watching the Bills again!"

"How could the Bills $%*@ that pick up!"

"This is why we never make the playoffs"

"I hate you Ralph"

"Just sell the team now"

"When do pitchers & catchers report?"

"And the draft futility continues"

Happy NFL Draft weekend everyone, I hope TBD doesn't crash too often while I'm gone.

P.S. If I forgot a quote, please feel free to add one.

Aw...come on Mark.."when do pitchers & catchers report" surely not this one.

Back home from draft weekend.

Wow, I never thought the Bills would get Dareus, that was a great moment. I have not been this excited about a Bills first pick since Lee Evans.

As for the rest of the Bills draft; when Locker & Ponder were drafted in the first round, that had to end the Bills interest in taking a QB.

Drafting 3 DB's was a surprise, but it makes sense, and it looks like Nix & Gailey are sending a message. Also Aaron Williams is a very good player who can play both CB & S.

Kelvin Sheppard is a very good pick at ILB and Chris White sounds like a good depth pick.

I like the Chris Hairston pick as he should compete at the RT spot.

Johnny White gives us a 3rd RB which was another need and Michael Jasper is sounding like an interesting project.

Overall the Bills did a very good job. Like last year they focused on players that will work in a 3-4 scheme. Adding Dareus is the grand prize. How interesting that all drafted players are from schools in the south.

Only drawback to me was not drafting a Tight End which is still a need. Still I feel that this was a very good draft.

Let's get this lockout finished and get these rookies into camp. Bring on the 2011 season!!

GO BILLS!!!!!