Im done stressing about the draft

ALLEN1QB

Like most of you I have been stressing out about the draft but no more. I am looking at it like this. No matter who we draft in the first few rounds they have to be an improvement as either a starter or back-up if its a qb. Lets just sit back and enjoy the draft. Why so serious lol

Like most of you I have been stressing out about the draft but no more. I am looking at it like this. No matter who we draft in the first few rounds they have to be an improvement as either a starter or back-up if its a qb. Lets just sit back and enjoy the draft. Why so serious lol

I am a life long Bills fan, but I have no stake or say in the draft, and I am guessing neither do you, so why are you stressing? I can't imagine how you handle real life situations that really affect you.

Why would you stress about the draft????? Of all the curves & problems life has to offer your going to stress out about the draft? Man you must live a pretty problem free life. Here is some advice, you have no say or stake in the draft so do not worry about.

You want something to stress out about how about this. I lifted my cover for my pool on saturday & the linar came off the tracks & I believe it is ruined since there is water behind the wall now. Now I am trying to convince my home owners that excessive ice caused the damage. If they deny the claim though I am going to be out $3,600(that was the estimate I got from Majestic this weekend.

I am a life long Bills fan, but I have no stake or say in the draft, and I am guessing neither do you, so why are you stressing? I can't imagine how you handle real life situations that really affect you.

Why would you stress about the draft????? Of all the curves & problems life has to offer your going to stress out about the draft? Man you must live a pretty problem free life. Here is some advice, you have no say or stake in the draft so do not worry about.

You want something to stress out about how about this. I lifted my cover for my pool on saturday & the linar came off the tracks & I believe it is ruined since there is water behind the wall now. Now I am trying to convince my home owners that excessive ice caused the damage. If they deny the claim though I am going to be out $3,600(that was the estimate I got from Majestic this weekend.

And yet here both of you are on a bills message board 3 days before the draft. Why do ppl come on this board to be haters. Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? We are all bills fans and there is no need to be an a**hole to other bills fans... save it for pats*, jets, cowboys, etc... fans!

And yet here both of you are on a bills message board 3 days before the draft. Why do ppl come on this board to be haters. Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? We are all bills fans and there is no need to be an a**hole to other bills fans... save it for pats*, jets, cowboys, etc... fans!

It looks like you should stop stressing over other posters comments as well. Smoke one and get back to us.

We fans have no control over anything so why get emotional about it....I gave up even thinking this franchise can evaluate talent properly after the Maybin pick

Look at the franchise history of the last decade of drafting... pretty bad huh... the Bills have done nothing to show me that they will suddenly change and start drafting top talent. BUT! This year the Bills are in that special area where if they just follow most draft boards they can basically draft a blue chip -can't miss player-"IF" they go defense. Darius-Von Miller-Peterson Just knowing that this mostly same scouting crew signed on John McCargo-Aaron Maybin-CJ Spiller-JP Losman makes me think the Bills will get a sudden brain fart and draft Cam Newton with that first pick should Carolina pass on him.

Buddy Nix states that he needs things to "fall" the right way to obtain the right players, I say BS! A great GM would make things happen to get the players he wants, and believes in.

I just want the Bills to get players that make a difference on and off the field. I don't watch enough college football to know who projects well to the NFL. I don't think I've stressed about the draft, but I sure enjoy watching it and reading about it afterwards. Yes, there's the moments of nervousness, especially when there is a player you think would be good that you have one more teams' pick to get through (Patrick Willis a few years back). I'll be interested in the draft, but will leave the stress to: my wife's cancer treatments; going to my best friends' mom's funeral tomorrow; understanding my elderly, mostly disabled by knee operations, parents' desire to move back to Western NY from California; increased prices with decreased income; and the job losses that could wreak havoc in our office.

Edited by BillsWest

Anyone on here who says that they don't stress about the Bills is either lying, or they're not a true fan. Although I don't lie awake at night worrying about who the bills will pick in the draft, I do have concerns (given their history of draft blunders) that they will make a poor decision on Thursday night. These decisions affect me because I am a huge fan of the Bills who hates losing. When I watch games on Sunday, and I see our team get clobbered once again, I get stressed about it. It makes me angry, and yes....a little bit stressed.

Just not a DB or a WR! If that happens then I will be Stressed Out! That would be yet another year not recognizing our primary need, OL or front 7 and no I won't freak out too much if we go QB at 34.

Thanks for having my back Bro! These are the same people that will be freaking out on this board when we draft a Rb in the 1st round this year! hahaha

Let's try to break this down.

One litmus test for "stressing out" would be something that caused you to have a hard time sleeping.

But even that has to be qualified…many kids have a hard time sleeping on Christmas Eve because they are excited about Christmas morning…but I wouldn't call that stress…I'd call that excitement.

At any rate, I read and post here virtually every day, I have the NFL Sunday ticket, I go to as many Bills games as my location/income allow, I have Bills merchandise and bumper stickers on my vehicles and I wore my Bills garb to the Oakland Coliseum…so yeah…I'm a true Bills fan.

But I don't lose any sleep thinking about the Bills. Without going into details, I have many more important things to "stress out" over.

No matter how excited I get about the Bills, it's all in entertainment and fun…and if you take an academic approach to the subject like most of the people here, it's also pretty damn interesting to watch and evaluate an organization over the course of many decades.

So stress? Nope…no way.

Excitement and interest? Buffalo Bills Football is atop my entertainment world.

Let's try to break this down.

One litmus test for "stressing out" would be something that caused you to have a hard time sleeping.

But even that has to be qualified…many kids have a hard time sleeping on Christmas Eve because they are excited about Christmas morning…but I wouldn't call that stress…I'd call that excitement.

At any rate, I read and post here virtually every day, I have the NFL Sunday ticket, I go to as many Bills games as my location/income allow, I have Bills merchandise and bumper stickers on my vehicles and I wore my Bills garb to the Oakland Coliseum…so yeah…I'm a true Bills fan.

But I don't lose any sleep thinking about the Bills. Without going into details, I have many more important things to "stress out" over.

No matter how excited I get about the Bills, it's all in entertainment and fun…and if you take an academic approach to the subject like most of the people here, it's also pretty damn interesting to watch and evaluate an organization over the course of many decades.

So stress? Nope…no way.

Excitement and interest? Buffalo Bills Football is atop my entertainment world.

It sounds like we are all quibbling about what to name the human emotion we all feel when it comes to our favorite sports teams. Whether you call it stress, excitement, exhilaration, arousal, whatever...you are feeling some type of emotion related to the Bills. Sometimes these emotions can be positive in nature, sometimes negative. I don't know if the true "litmus test" for stressing out would be losing sleep at night.

When Stevie Johnson dropped that pass in the endzone, losing the game against the Steelers, were you stressed or excited? When Ray Lewis stripped the ball from Shawn Nelson, effectively stealing away the game in overtime, were you excited or stressed? When the Bills blew other tough games against the Bears and the Chiefs.....how were you feeling exactly? I surely wasn't excited. I was feeling pretty negative.....call it what you want.