I like Ryan Mallet as our top overall pick in rd. 2

in th 2nd rd round of course....

I had alot of down town this weekend.... compared him to several QB in this draft... and i think he could be a better version of Eli manning.... I like Cam,Blaine,Locker athletic guys that can make a play with their feet....but Mallet has a swagger and confidence about himself....the has excellent pocket presence and we all know about the arm....

<title edited...mod>

For a minute there, I thought I might need to fire up my crusade again...

But then you said 2nd round and I could relax that you didn't need an intervention (or lobotomy).

I'd love to have Mallett and would run to the podium if he was still there for us in the second round, but I don't believe that will be the case. Even if Mallett was available, I don't think he fits a Chan Gailey offense and will not be our pick.

I had alot of down town this weekend.... compared him to several QB in this draft... and i think he could be a better version of Eli manning.... I like Cam,Blaine,Locker athletic guys that can make a play with their feet....but Mallet has a swagger and confidence about himself....the has excellent pocket presence and we all know about the arm....

It isn't Mallet's physical abilities or lack of swagger that have him sliding so far down the draft, it is the question marks about his personal behavior.

It isn't Mallet's physical abilities or lack of swagger that have him sliding so far down the draft, it is the question marks about his personal behavior.

im not worried about the behavior....they think somethings are hyped up... and other things have just taken a life of its own...

I have sincere doubts that he'll still be on the board at pick 25, let alone pick 34.

Even IF Mallet wasn’t an awkward, drug using thug with a Ryan Leaf personality complex, I still wouldn’t want him on my team.

Sheesh, is there any topic on which you are open-minded?

Even IF Mallet wasn’t an awkward, drug using thug with a Ryan Leaf personality complex, I still wouldn’t want him on my team.

It's an NFL Scouts Job to investigate these things ad nauseam...The truth is no matter how much they try to look into this stuff it does not stick to Mallett at all...Listen to what The Bills own Scout said about Mallett and the rumors...Listen yourself... Bills Scout On Mallett

And why not rise above a bit? Try not to be part of the machine that spreads this kind of crap...If you don't like the Kid as a QB fine...I totally understand that because plenty of Scouts don't think he'll be good enough...But spreading unfounded rumors, especially as serious as these, is just not what a decent person would do whatsoever... B-)

It's an NFL Scouts Job to investigate these things ad nauseam...The truth is no matter how much they try to look into this stuff it does not stick to Mallett at all...Listen to what The Bills own Scout said about Mallett and the rumors...Listen yourself... Bills Scout On Mallett

And why not rise above a bit? Try not to be part of the machine that spreads this kind of crap...If you don't like the Kid as a QB fine...I totally understand that because plenty of Scouts don't think he'll be good enough...But spreading unfounded rumors, especially as serious as these, is just not what a decent person would do whatsoever... B-)

I fully agree, and imo it will be a moot point. I have made many a wrong prediction, but I see zero chance of a kid with this much talent slipping to the second round.

Jmo.

Mallett has visited the Miami Dolphins about 6 times recently, kinda tells me they are looking to draft this kid with their first pick at 15.

Jake Locker won't make it past Seattle in the first, and will probably be gone before then.... so I see 5 QB's going in the first round this year....10 of the first 16 teams all need a QB.

Bills 3-Dolphins 15 -Raiders(NE 17) -Bengals 4-Titans 8 -Panthers 1 -Vikings 12 -Seahawks 25 -Cardinals 5 -Redskins 10 are all lacking a true franchise QB, plus the Colts-Patriots are both looking for top QB prospect replacements for Manning-Brady. Alos who knows what the 49ers will do this year, new HC Harbough might want a new QB to develop his way.

Ryan Mallett is the one QB who is most ready to start in the NFL his first year, he ran a pro style offense, and clearly has the best arm of everyone. His biggest fault is his immobility, and not the off the field stuff, the team that drafts him will need a top pass blocking O line

If that many teams take a QB in the first round...GREAT!! There are a LOT of front seven D players with first round grades, so the more QBs that are taken, the greater the chances that we'll get TWO stud D players instead of only one. :thumbsup: