The birther issue

Peace

I swear, you're one of the few posters here who makes pBills sound lucid.

What I was implying was that most people do not like the fact that their elected representative actually voted in favor of a massive new entitlement bill that they never even bothered to read. The fact that liberals like yourself have no problem with this is of little surprise to me as liberals also believe that people who were stupid enough to take on a mortgage they knew they couldn't afford are "victims" because they never read the details of the mortgage agreement THAT THEY SIGNED.

Are you not even the least bit alarmed when the then Speaker of the House publically admitted that they needed to pass Obamacare to find out what was in it? How can any logical thinking human NOT have a problem with that level of stupidity?

Ah, I see now. You're under the impression that I'm in favor of Obama's health care bill. I wouldn't either support or vehemently oppose something that I haven't bothered to read or understand. That's one difference between us I guess.

Oooh! Oooh! I know the answer to this one!

"You're just heartless. You want to kill grandma."

Death panels! Abortion!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death panels! Abortion!

Obamacare, ultimately, can't work without rationing health services. "Death panels" are pretty much inevitable. (Although when it comes, they'll call it something like "point-of-service prioritization" as determined by "service guarantee committees". If we're REALLY lucky, we'll get another czar out of it.)

Obamacare, ultimately, can't work without rationing health services. "Death panels" are pretty much inevitable. (Although when it comes, they'll call it something like "point-of-service prioritization" as determined by "service guarantee committees". If we're REALLY lucky, we'll get another czar out of it.)

Health care can't work without rationing health services.

Health care can't work without rationing health services.

Yep. Right now, that's done by market forces. Obamacare was created based on the "health care for all" claim, intending to remove the de facto rationing imposed by the free market, but WITHOUT any of the price controls that are actually needed to make it accessible long-term for those it claims to cover.

Which is one of the big reasons why it's such a total load of ****.

Ah, I see now. You're under the impression that I'm in favor of Obama's health care bill. I wouldn't either support or vehemently oppose something that I haven't bothered to read or understand. That's one difference between us I guess.

No, the difference between us is that I would not support my representative in DC if he/she voted in favor of a massive spending bill that they didn't bother to read or understand, but that ultimately FORCES me, against my will, to buy a service simply because I am a living American citizen.

You, on the other hand, are apparently waiting like everyone else to find out what the hell is in the bill before you decide if it's a good idea or not. Unfortunately, Obamacare didn't come from Costco or Nordstroms. You can't return it in 30 days if you find out it's not what you want. You get it, you like it, and you STFU about anything else.

Not my gig. Unlike yourself, I'm not real big on being anyone's B word.

No, the difference between us is that I would not support my representative in DC if he/she voted in favor of a massive spending bill that they didn't bother to read or understand, but that ultimately FORCES me, against my will, to buy a service simply because I am a living American citizen.

You, on the other hand, are apparently waiting like everyone else to find out what the hell is in the bill before you decide if it's a good idea or not. Unfortunately, Obamacare didn't come from Costco or Nordstroms. You can't return it in 30 days if you find out it's not what you want. You get it, you like it, and you STFU about anything else.

Bingo. Although I suspect some people think that when it's implemented, it will be easy to "tweak" it to make it perfect. :rolleyes:

Magox isn't bright enough to realize 67 is a pretty close approximation of 70. He prefers to shout that he's right before engaging his brain.

You judging who's bright or not? :lol:

good one

Edited by Magox

I still cannot comprehend how these tools voted for obamacare without even reading it. That's beyond dereliction of duty and yet these same "representitives" will be voted back in with the help of liberal media and pop culture.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

I still cannot comprehend how these tools voted for obamacare without even reading it. That's beyond dereliction of duty and yet these same "representitives" will be voted back in with the help of liberal media and pop culture.

It's because they were for it before they were against it.

I'm sure that'll put the issue to rest.

There are some that you could take time traveling to witness his birth, trace his life to present times through the time stream and they wouldn't be convinced. Not that you can, China banned time travel..

I'm sure that'll put the issue to rest.

For normal people yes.

I guess I can be considered a "birther" because I wanted to see him release it just to put the issue to bed once and for all. But for the kooks, nothing will. Im sure they will now say "its a fake!!!!"

For normal people yes.

I guess I can be considered a "birther" because I wanted to see him release it just to put the issue to bed once and for all. But for the kooks, nothing will. Im sure they will now say "its a fake!!!!"

Except that releasing was bound to NOT put it to bed, since by doing this he raised the issue to the point where the President is directly involved and hence made it that much more newsworthy. In the interests of taking it out of the headlines to focus the press on other issues, no less. :wallbash: Hell, even the Bush White House knew not to address Mickey Mouse bull **** like this. Obama is seriously naieve - FAR worse is that, apparently, so are his advisors.

Already, Trump's people have said, basically "But we heard he didn't have access to it," - or it was destroyed, I forget which - "so what he's releasing must be a fake. So what's he hiding?"

There are some that you could take time traveling to witness his birth, trace his life to present times through the time stream and they wouldn't be convinced. Not that you can, China banned time travel..

I can see David Icke saying right now: "But it's not valid because he's not the real Barack Obama - he's one of the lizard people!"

Except that releasing was bound to NOT put it to bed, since by doing this he raised the issue to the point where the President is directly involved and hence made it that much more newsworthy. In the interests of taking it out of the headlines to focus the press on other issues, no less. :wallbash: Hell, even the Bush White House knew not to address Mickey Mouse bull **** like this. Obama is seriously naieve - FAR worse is that, apparently, so are his advisors.

Already, Trump's people have said, basically "But we heard he didn't have access to it," - or it was destroyed, I forget which - "so what he's releasing must be a fake. So what's he hiding?"

I can see David Icke saying right now: "But it's not valid because he's not the real Barack Obama - he's one of the lizard people!"

I agree. Why did he feel the need to address this? By doing so, with a nationally televised press conference nonetheless, he has brought himself down to the birther's level.

"We do not need to talk about this or focus on this when we have bigger issues in this country to discuss. So I am going to tell people that we should not be discussing this by.....discussing this." :doh:

I would personally like to thank Donald Trump for bringing an end to this birther issue. One can only imagine what this kind of leadership will do in the Middle East. :thumbsup:

I suspect you side with the Republican establishment on this one :lol:

Obama's team IMO would have prefered to wait until next summer to release it

I would personally like to thank Donald Trump for bringing an end to this birther issue. One can only imagine what this kind of leadership will do in the Middle East. :thumbsup:

And you can also personally thank Obama for NOT putting an end to it. Because he may have put an end to where he was born but not the issue.

And you can also personally thank Obama for NOT putting an end to it. Because he may have put an end to where he was born but not the issue.

Oh come on... it was stated a LONG time ago that he was born in Hawaii. Blame the dumb ass Tea Party people who created this non-issue.