The birther issue

Peace

I guess Im a birther, too. NOT becuase I didnt believe him...but because I wanted to put the issue to rest.

Newsflash for idiots like Peace....there are a TON of OBAMA LOVING LIBERALS out there that ALSO wanted him to show it to put the issue to rest.

Are THEY birthers, too?

There. Is. No. Issue.

Never was.

If he was born in in a Kenyan hut, his mom is American and so is he. And he'd already produced adequate proof of his birth.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it???

I think it's been put to rest.

the best comparison that comes to my mind is there are always fringe elements out there. sure there will be some people who refuse to believe this and claim all sorts of conspiracy, but those are the same types of people who still think 9-11 was a inside job. you will never convince everyone of the truth there are always people who refuse to believe on all sides of the political spectrum. They will find just enough reason of doubt to enforce their beliefs.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

There. Is. No. Issue.

Never was.

If he was born in in a Kenyan hut, his mom is American and so is he. And he'd already produced adequate proof of his birth.

You know here's something to think about. If he was born in a hut in Kenya to an American mom that makes him American. How come if a Mexican woman has a baby here that baby is ALSO an American?

So, do you think this will actually put it to rest? Seems like it worked for about a day.

There's a recurring theme here: people are going to believe whatever they want to believe. People want to believe things that support their worldview. People are !@#$ing morons.

Like I said....for the kooks, no. But for the rest of the human race, especially those who actually started to ask..."yeah...maybe Trumps right....where IS the damned thing?", yes.

He never showed it until now becuase he could use the issue to his advantage. Show that there are so many kooks out there and casually link them to his oppostion as a whole. But what Trump did was make the issue mainstream. It became more than a fringe kook conspiracy. Now there were the so-called "independents" who started to ask "yeah...why DOESNT he just show it....MAYBE he IS hiding something." Trump got people to start doubting Obama. And at THAT point, Obama lost his leverage on the issue and had to release it.

Edited by RkFast

Put it to rest for a day? Are you kidding. It was talked about more yesterday than ever before. Did he really think that having a press conference to talk abou it was going to make it go away? Amateur hour. Unless his handlers knew it was going to stir the pot and make the crazies look even crazier. But I don't think they're that smart.

Right, they're all dumb and have no clue what they're doing. That's how he became POTS - by surrounding himself with politically-inept retards. :rolleyes:

Seems to me like they knew exactly what they were doing. The crazies will be frothing at the mouth even more now for all to see.

Right, they're all dumb and have no clue what they're doing. That's how he became POTS - by surrounding himself with politically-inept retards. :rolleyes:

Seems to me like they knew exactly what they were doing. The crazies will be frothing at the mouth even more now for all to see.

So a political genius cannot be a poor leader? Is saying what he said yesterday and heading to Oprah, in your mind, the sign of a good leader?

So Mr President we feel that it would be a great tactic to tell the American people that you have more important things to do. Oh and when you're done we feel going on Oprah is the best way to demonstrate that. Does that sound like the tactic of smart people?

And yeah, it's real hard to impress the American electorate. Ohhhh look, shiny stuff.

Edited by Chef Jim

So a political genius cannot be a poor leader? Is saying what he said yesterday and heading to Oprah, in your mind, the sign of a good leader?

So Mr President we feel that it would be a great tactic to tell the American people that you have more important things to do. Oh and when you're done we feel going on Oprah is the best way to demonstrate that. Does that sound like the tactic of smart people?

And yeah, it's real hard to impress the American electorate. Ohhhh look, shiny stuff.

I must have missed the part where we were talking about his leadership ability?

You know here's something to think about. If he was born in a hut in Kenya to an American mom that makes him American. How come if a Mexican woman has a baby here that baby is ALSO an American?

The Fourteenth Amendment

Edited by LeviF91

I must have missed the part where we were talking about his leadership ability?

Oh I'm sorry I took this in a different direction. So at no time should someone question the leadership abilities of the leader of our nation? His leadership abilities are and should be under a microscope at all times and this little circus yesterday showed how poor is leadership skills are. What he did yesterday would be like me telling my staff that to be successful they need to work hard and follow the processes we have in place while I immediately take the day off and go play golf. My staff would not follow anything I told them from that point forward.

Oh I'm sorry I took this in a different direction. So at no time should someone question the leadership abilities of the leader of our nation? His leadership abilities are and should be under a microscope at all times and this little circus yesterday showed how poor is leadership skills are. What he did yesterday would be like me telling my staff that to be successful they need to work hard and follow the processes we have in place while I immediately take the day off and go play golf. My staff would not follow anything I told them from that point forward.

I'm just saying that the release of his birth certificate has zero to do with his leadership skills. It's a calculated, politically-motivated move.

I'm just saying that the release of his birth certificate has zero to do with his leadership skills. It's a calculated, politically-motivated move.

But saying he has more important things to do than to talk about his birth certificate and then jeting off to the Oprah show to TALK ABOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE is not poor leadership? So being hypocritical does not show his lack of leadership skills? You'r not a manager are you?

But saying he has more important things to do than to talk about his birth certificate and then jeting off to the Oprah show to TALK ABOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE is not poor leadership? So being hypocritical does not show his lack of leadership skills? You'r not a manager are you?

This argument is almost as stupid as the "birther issue". You're the big winner...

The birther issue was about discrediting a politician, not about whether he was born in the country or not. You don't have to like it, but it's the way politics work in our country. There may have been racism on the part of some people, but for the most part, I think it is what I said above.

President Obama has been about average as far as being a President. I don't think Trump could manage that and I sure hope the Republicans find a much better candidate than him.

"In those years ... when they wrote race, they were writing 'Negro' not 'African'," Taitz says. "In those days nobody wrote African as a race, it just wasn't one of the options. It sounds like it would be written today, in the age of political correctness, and not in 1961 when they wrote white or Asian or 'Negro'."

Taitz says she's not giving up her fight. She also claims Obama isn't a "natural born citizen" because she uses a standard that requires both parents to be American citizens -- a misreading of the Constitution which if enforced would have rendered several other American Presidents ineligible.

More Predictability from the "Constitutionally Conscious" (i.e. Racist) Birther Movement :rolleyes:

Silly piece. She is a marooon.

But why is it "racist" (ie bad) for birthers to question Obama's legitimacyto be president based on a document HE purposely did not release, but acceptable for liberals to question Bush's legitimacy based on a SCOTUS decision?

Answer the !@#$ing question.

Edited by RkFast

This argument is almost as stupid as the "birther issue". You're the big winner...

I know it's off topic but it's another piece of evidence in a growing body of support to document Obamas lack of leadership and good judgement. He should be called out for that.

it's the old "do as i say not as i do".... except he's president of the united states highest elected public servant and thats his attitude!??