Anybody catch 30 Rock last night?

Everybody in the building is high on a gas leak. Alternate universe Alec Baldwin appears to tell Alec what a failure he is and to tell him that in the alternate universe, he is tough and cruel and runs GE and owns a football team.Later, when real Alec tells him and can't be mean to Liz Lemon, Alt. Alex reveals that the football team he owns is the Buffalo Bills.

Real Alec pauses to reconsider and slowly says, "you never told me it was the Buffalo Bills".

LOVED IT. :D

Saw it and was about to post about it...you beat me to it. 2nd time alec has been mentioned on the board talking about the Bills, last time was on letterman talking about his mother's favorite team, the Buffalo Bills. I'm sure it was said to honor her.

Saw it and was about to post about it...you beat me to it. 2nd time alec has been mentioned on the board talking about the Bills, last time was on letterman talking about his mother's favorite team, the Buffalo Bills. I'm sure it was said to honor her.

And I am sure someone, here, will take it as an insult! :lol:

Baldwin's mother is a Bills fan. I'm not sure exactly where she lives but it's upstate. On one of the talk shows last year, maybe on Letterman, he was asked why he doesn't move his mother to Los Angeles and out of the cold winter weather. To which Baldwin explained that he's tried that. But his mother refuses because she can't give up Wegman's. Then Baldwin went on to explain about Wegman's (favorably) which led to him doing a commercial for the store this past Christmas time.

Baldwin's mother is a Bills fan. I'm not sure exactly where she lives but it's upstate. On one of the talk shows last year, maybe on Letterman, he was asked why he doesn't move his mother to Los Angeles and out of the cold winter weather. To which Baldwin explained that he's tried that. But his mother refuses because she can't give up Wegman's. Then Baldwin went on to explain about Wegman's (favorably) which led to him doing a commercial for the store this past Christmas time.

Mrs. Baldwin lives in the Syracuse area.

Wegman's TV ad.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot