Bashir of MSNBC Ambushes Breitbart

What was Bashear trying to accomplish by showing a photo of Obama on a monkey, that was done by a person Breitbart, at least from his answer, has zero connection with? Ought they show pictures of Stalin's gulag when Obama is on and ask him about it? WTF?

Besides that, Bashear can't conduct an interview to save his ass. He's supposed to be the moderator, and there he was talking over the dude half the time. One part especially, made some accusation, then told Breitbart to go ahead and answer, and then a second later Bashear starts in repeating the same accusation three times while the dude was trying to answer.

Why the f--- does anyone on the right even bother going on MSNBC?

Breitbart rules if for nothing else than that he is one of the few that takes the liberal media and their snorting hate-filled hordes head on. And does so on their turf.

The Conservative movement needs more like him.

Breitbart rules if for nothing else than that he is one of the few that takes the liberal media and their snorting hate-filled hordes head on. And does so on their turf.

The Conservative movement needs more like him.

yeah, another loud mouth.

Briebart sued to be a researcher for Arianna Huffington, and helped launch her website. Obviously, left leaning. Of course, he also worked on the Drudge Report and other Right leaning sites.

Ok, so you completely missed Tom's remark. Thought so.

Briebart sued to be a researcher for Arianna Huffington, and helped launch her website. Obviously, left leaning. Of course, he also worked on the Drudge Report and other Right leaning sites.

Arianna Huffington was conservative for most of her adult life. Then she suddenly decided she was a left wing liberal, at which point Breitbart dipped.

Your to critical.

And like I'm one to point fingers but hey, it's what I do.

I rarely pick on that sort of thing, but God he is an idiot and does it constantly. That HAHAHA bit makes me cringe as I still sorta identify with liberal causes, if not the Democratic party.