Fairley was on ESPN sports science

Scrappy

I've watched these before & Trent Edwards was on there looking like a hero, so with a grain of salt here I go. Fairley had to do several things physically & did them all well but one really caught my eye. He had to tackle a QB dummy that was standing still, he hit it with 3,596 Lbs of force. Yeah, I'm not joking. Unless I'm crazy, that's like getting hit by a car. I'm not advocating taking the guy because of this but that is pretty freaking impressive.

I've watched these before & Trent Edwards was on there looking like a hero, so with a grain of salt here I go. Fairley had to do several things physically & did them all well but one really caught my eye. He had to tackle a QB dummy that was standing still, he hit it with 3,596 Lbs of force. Yeah, I'm not joking. Unless I'm crazy, that's like getting hit by a car. I'm not advocating taking the guy because of this but that is pretty freaking impressive.

I can hit it with 3,597 pounds of force so not all that impressive

If they could all get to hit a QB dummy that was standing still, Aaron Maybin would be a star. I wonder how he did on that drill & did it convince Jauron to draft him instead of looking at him chasing moving players.

Perhaps...but only if they were tied to a small pole and were dead and weren't able to twist their head to fool him.