14.3 Trillion

This could be solved quickly and easily if discounts of any and all types were disallowed, excuse me, made illegal.

Think of the tax revenue that our governments are being cheated out of when goods and services are sold at a discount to the full MSRP.

Hell, they should mandate that prices should double. That would double their revenue.

Cut one penny and old people will starve and kids will not get educated.

$14,300,000,000,000

Cut one penny and Israel will fall to those evil Muslims.

We hear it all, and it's all bull ****.

Cutting the deficit is like bombing Americans. [/Elanor Holmes Norton (B word!)]

That is her full name, by the way.

Cut the entire defense spending and tax the rich at 100% and we still can't balance the current budget.

Cut the entire defense spending and tax the rich at 100% and we still can't balance the current budget.

Indeed. What I'm saying is that "shared sacrifice" needs to really mean "shared sacrifice." Ron and Rand Paul seem to be the only ones who think "shared sacrifice" doesn't mean "shared sacrifice except for Israel" (everyone) or "shared sacrifice except for Israel and the military" (Republicans) or "shared sacrifice except for Israel and domestic programs" (Democrats).

Edited by LeviF91

Then you must vote this jerk out in 2012. Right now Obama* is behaving because he wants to get re-elected, imagine what he'll do with nothing to lose!!!! :thumbdown:

This could be solved quickly and easily if discounts of any and all types were disallowed, excuse me, made illegal.

Think of the tax revenue that our governments are being cheated out of when goods and services are sold at a discount to the full MSRP.

Hell, they should mandate that prices should double. That would double their revenue.

I know of a women who is addicted to heroin and has two kids from two men while married to a third man and recieves a house, food stamps, laptop and a cell phone ..all paid for by the Government. She does not and has not work in years and recieved $7,000 dollar fed income tax return...WTF!!!!! Lets stop that . If I ran my business that way I would out of business.i made $60,000 last year and if it wasn't for my daughter I wouldn't have gotten any refund. :wallbash::censored::sick:

Edited by Da Big Man

Then you must vote this jerk out in 2012. Right now Obama* is behaving because he wants to get re-elected, imagine what he'll do with nothing to lose!!!! :thumbdown:

I know of a women who is addicted to heroin and has two kids from two men while married to a third man and recieves a house, food stamps, laptop and a cell phone ..all paid for by the Government. She does not and has not work in years and recieved $7,000 dollar fed income tax return...WTF!!!!! Lets stop that . If I ran my business that way I would out of business.i made $60,000 last year and if it wasn't for my daughter I wouldn't have gotten any refund. :wallbash::censored::sick:

You need to be more compasionate and understand that she wasn't as fortunate as you to get a good education, job/busineess, and end up so greedy as to not want to share.

Cut one penny and old people will starve and kids will not get educated.

$14,300,000,000,000

no... you got it all wrong. old people won't starve they can eat dog food.

CUT SPENDING, REDUCE WASTE, do MORE with LESS. everyone in the private sector has done it, it's the governments turn.

You need to be more compasionate and understand that she wasn't as fortunate as you to get a good education, job/busineess, and end up so greedy as to not want to share.

You're kidding right? I share alot. I was showing the misappropriation of tax dollars.

Edited by Da Big Man