MY 7 RD BILLS MOCK DRAFT

Trade down with Houston

1 11 Ryan Mallet QB Arkansas (steal out from Minnesota at 12)

2 34 Jabal Sheard DE/OLB Pittsburgh

2 42 Steven Paea NT Oregon State

3 68 Marcus Gilbert OT Florida

3 73 Bruce Carter OLB N. Carolina

4 100 John Moffitt G/C Wisconsin

4 122 Buster Scrine CB UT-Chattanooga

5 133 Chris O'Dowd C USC

6 169 Cedrick Thornton DE/DT Southern Arkansas

7 206 Ryan Whelen WR Stanford

7 245 Nate Williams SS Washington

1. QB BLAINE GABBERT 2. DE. CHRISTIAN BALLARD 3. LB. SAM ACHO 4. LB. K.J. WRIGHT 4B CB/S MARCUS GILCHRIST 5. G ZACH HURD UCONN 6. DT MARTIN PARKER RICHMOND 7. TE DANIEL HARDY IDAHO 7B. DE. ZANE PARR VIRGINIA.

I'm not too familiar with Zach Hurd, why a G instead of a RT?

If Cmaeron Heyward we're on the board at 34 would you take him over Ballard?

I'm not a Gabbert fan but I wouldn't mind this draft.

Trade down with Houston

1 11 Ryan Mallet QB Arkansas (steal out from Minnesota at 12)

2 34 Jabal Sheard DE/OLB Pittsburgh

2 42 Steven Paea NT Oregon State

3 68 Marcus Gilbert OT Florida

3 73 Bruce Carter OLB N. Carolina

4 100 John Moffitt G/C Wisconsin

4 122 Buster Scrine CB UT-Chattanooga

5 133 Chris O'Dowd C USC

6 169 Cedrick Thornton DE/DT Southern Arkansas

7 206 Ryan Whelen WR Stanford

7 245 Nate Williams SS Washington

Don't like this much. Especially the Mallett and Paea picks.

1. QB BLAINE GABBERT 2. DE. CHRISTIAN BALLARD 3. LB. SAM ACHO 4. LB. K.J. WRIGHT 4B CB/S MARCUS GILCHRIST 5. G ZACH HURD UCONN 6. DT MARTIN PARKER RICHMOND 7. TE DANIEL HARDY IDAHO 7B. DE. ZANE PARR VIRGINIA.

NOT EVEN CLOSE !!! NO GABBERT - NO OCHO - & ON & ON !!!! BUT GABBERT SETS THE DOWN HILL TREND ! HE'S NOT WORTH A #1 NO MATTER WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY !!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE !!! NO GABBERT - NO OCHO - & ON & ON !!!! BUT GABBERT SETS THE DOWN HILL TREND ! HE'S NOT WORTH A #1 NO MATTER WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY !!!!

How can you possibly know that Gabbert is not worth the number 3 pick in the NFL draft, "no matter what the experts say"???

The draft is always nothing more then a big gamble / crap shoot. So many of you think that Blaine Gabbert will simply be a total bust, and not even have a career in the NFL?? What did you think of Joe Flacco a couple years ago? From little Delaware, nice height but never played against top notch competition. He's been the starting QB for the Ravens since day 1, and is getting better every game he plays. The Ravens took him with their first round pick, although not a top 5 pick.

But what if the Ravens had the number 3 pick that year, and still drafted Flacco with it? Oh my gosh, the anger and hand wringing from the Ravens fans and the ripping from the "experts" about the Ravens "reaching" so far for that kid from Delaware.....right??? And yet, there he is, the franchise QB of the Baltimore Ravens despite the fact they didn't draft him until their turn at around #17 or so. Hey, for all I know, many Ravens fans may still have been angry Baltimore drafted him that high. They may have complained that he would still have been on the board in the second round....right??

In my humble opinion, if an NFL team thinks it is worth the risk to draft a QB in the first round, then they had better draft him no matter where they pick in that first round! The Jets traded up to get their hands on Sanchez as the number 5 pick a few years ago. He has not become a super star yet, but the kid has led the Jets to nice playoff runs in both of his two seasons as the starter.

So fans out here may hate the idea of Nix drafting Gabbert or Newton with the #3 pick. Neither one is "worth" it that high, right?? Sorry, they absolutely are worth it if Nix and company feel they will become the man at QB for the Bills, end of story. There was only one "Tom Brady" - 6th round after thought draft pick by the Pats in the history of the NFL draft. Nobody seriously expects a QB to ever slip through the draft that far to become as good as Brady has. So these days, if you think you can replace a Fitzy with a young franchise QB and he's there on the board when you draft, I say you draft him.

Bills Nation wins 100%. Carter in the 3rd would end up as the steal of the draft. He is a talent worth waiting a season for. I fully expect that he will be out for all of 11/12, but would be a late 1st if he wasn't. The Bills are definitely in a position to deal with this, but I can see him being taken in the 2nd by one of the many others in the same boat.

How can you possibly know that Gabbert is not worth the number 3 pick in the NFL draft, "no matter what the experts say"???

The draft is always nothing more then a big gamble / crap shoot. So many of you think that Blaine Gabbert will simply be a total bust, and not even have a career in the NFL?? What did you think of Joe Flacco a couple years ago? From little Delaware, nice height but never played against top notch competition. He's been the starting QB for the Ravens since day 1, and is getting better every game he plays. The Ravens took him with their first round pick, although not a top 5 pick.

But what if the Ravens had the number 3 pick that year, and still drafted Flacco with it? Oh my gosh, the anger and hand wringing from the Ravens fans and the ripping from the "experts" about the Ravens "reaching" so far for that kid from Delaware.....right??? And yet, there he is, the franchise QB of the Baltimore Ravens despite the fact they didn't draft him until their turn at around #17 or so. Hey, for all I know, many Ravens fans may still have been angry Baltimore drafted him that high. They may have complained that he would still have been on the board in the second round....right??

In my humble opinion, if an NFL team thinks it is worth the risk to draft a QB in the first round, then they had better draft him no matter where they pick in that first round! The Jets traded up to get their hands on Sanchez as the number 5 pick a few years ago. He has not become a super star yet, but the kid has led the Jets to nice playoff runs in both of his two seasons as the starter.

So fans out here may hate the idea of Nix drafting Gabbert or Newton with the #3 pick. Neither one is "worth" it that high, right?? Sorry, they absolutely are worth it if Nix and company feel they will become the man at QB for the Bills, end of story. There was only one "Tom Brady" - 6th round after thought draft pick by the Pats in the history of the NFL draft. Nobody seriously expects a QB to ever slip through the draft that far to become as good as Brady has. So these days, if you think you can replace a Fitzy with a young franchise QB and he's there on the board when you draft, I say you draft him.

He says that because he doesn't think Gabbert can be "the man."

Not sure what Flacco and Sanchez have to do with anything.

1. Von Miller OLB 2.Ben Ijalana OT 3. Bruce Carter OLB 4.Kendric Burney CB 4. Kj Wright ILB 5.Ricky Stanzi QB 6. Rob Housler TE 7. Deandre Brown WR 7. Alex Green RB

Like it :thumbsup: Kendric Burney is a smurf, but he showed well at the senior bowl against taller, more physical wide receivers. Love Stanzi in round 5. I like the Ijalana pick, but I would almost rather take the best 3-4 DE (i.e., Heyward) with that pick and then address OT in round 3 or 4.

It only matters what you say right? I'll take Chan and Buddys evaluation thx

While I like Billnations draft, I don't see why we would draft 2 outside LB with 2 of our 1st 3 picks. I like Carter in the 3rd, great value, but not if we take miller 1.

I'd rather have Dareus/fairly/Jordan + carter in TE 3rd or Miller + powe or jenkins

1. Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M

2. Cameron Heyward, DE, OSU

3. Marcus Gilbert, OT, Florida

4a. Colin McCarthy, ILB, Miami

4b. DJ Williams, TE, Arkansas

Rounds 5-7. Crapshoot

I'd be very happy with that draft

Not happy with it - but I think you may be right. I do not think they will be taking Von Miller - he is not a fit and it would create a log jam at that spot. I think we will be taking a QB or Paterson at 3...

1 Von Miller OLB

2 Jabaal Sheard DE/OLB

3-Andy Dalton QB

4-Jason Pinkston, RT

4b-Kelvin Sheppard ILB

5-Greg Romeus DE

6-Byron Stingley T

7-Patrick Hill FB

with a little luck, we might get lucky that some great value slides down a little. resign Florence, Poz, and Whitner.

LDE Carrington-Romeus-McCargo

NT Kyle-Troup

RDE Sheard-Johnson-Edwards

SLB Merriman-Kelsay

MLB-Batten-Torbor-Sheppard

WLBPoz-Coleman

JLB-Miller-Moats-Maybin

LCB- McGee-Corner-Youboty

RCB-Florence-McKelvin

FS-Byrd- Wilson

SS Whitner-Scott

qb Fitzpatrick-Brown-Dalton

FB McIntyre-Hill

WR-Nelson-Jones-Easley

RB Jackson-Spiller-Ganther

LT Bell-Wang-Pinkston

LG-Levitre-Howard

C- Wood-Hangartner

RG- Rhinehart-Brown

RT-Wrotto-Howard-Pears

TE- Nelson-Martin-Stupar

WR-Johnson-Parrish-Roosevelt

I would sign a big back for short yardage and keep looking for upgardes at TE, RT, and CB

Version 1.0 not bad and a tad optimistic, but in realm of possibility. This looks like a good football team IMO

We'll see...But caps lock or not you're going out on a limb there vs some pretty good NFL Scouts... B-)