Is this the new uniform?

Aloha22

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when I thought nobody could come up with something uglier than the current blue on blue Superman pajama outfits they wear in Orchard Park....

They look Canadian - go ahead conspiracy theorists - have a field day with that notion.

The element of the helmet logo that's never made any sense to me if the streak that originates from the bison horns. It's supposed to portray motion, right? So why is the color red? Is it blood? If the horns (and the rest of the animal) are moving at a rapid speed, shouldn't the streak be white - same as the horns?

Still have to proud of the fact that we have the only NFL logo that suggests the mascots reproductive organ, as seen in the underside of the bison.

Attached is Eugene Kowalski's vintage 2001 logo design, never fully embraced by the marketing dept at One Bills Drive, and quickly rejected.post-5740-047621300 1303224188_thumb.jpg

Edited by DML2005

Just when I thought nobody could come up with something uglier than the current blue on blue Superman pajama outfits they wear in Orchard Park....

They look Canadian - go ahead conspiracy theorists - have a field day with that notion.

The element of the helmet logo that's never made any sense to me if the streak that originates from the bison horns. It's supposed to portray motion, right? So why is the color red? Is it blood? If the horns (and the rest of the animal) are moving at a rapid speed, shouldn't the streak be white - same as the horns?

Still have to proud of the fact that we have the only NFL logo that suggests the mascots reproductive organ, as seen in the underside of the bison.

Attached is Eugene Kowalski's vintage 2001 logo design, never fully embraced by the marketing dept at One Bills Drive, and quickly rejected.post-5740-047621300 1303224188_thumb.jpg

lmfao

Good job, Bills brother.

Another thing we have to look forward to…the uniform unveiling.

First things first though…the draft in ten days!

I wonder how they're going to do the uniform unveiling if the lockout is still going on - they won't have any players to model them. I really, really, really don't want to see Chan, Buddy and Tom Modrak all suited up in pads and new threads - it'll look like a reunion of the 2000 Buffalo Bills in 2050:sick:

When I first saw them, I didn't like them.

But when I really got to know them, I can't stand them.

It looks worse that our current unie's and that is bad. Perhaps pee-wee football teams might find it attractive. Who comes up with this combo, Liberace?

at first glance, i thought they were ugly

at second glance, i realized they were hideous

i think the same people who are pumped by this were also just as excited for something new when the Sabres unveiled the Slug.

Here's hoping this is just a pic of an action figure made in china, and they mixed up their lead-paint colors.

Hahahah

I was hoping someone would say that. EGAD.

I didn't like the uniform that we opened this topic on...but the one you revealed is astounding!!!! This would be the perfect Bills uniform in my opinion, and I would not change a thing!!! What a nice shade of blue!!! This better be the uniforms they are changing to because anything else would fall short!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: 5 Thumbs Up..!!!

:thumbsup:

I love both the uniforms you revealed today...but how would one come across those pics and be in the know that these would be the uniforms? That would require some inside personal knowledge or a darn good connection? Sure hope I'm not being led astray as no other uniform leaks have caught my interest until now!!! :thumbsup:

So take the current throwbacks and change the helmet to white. I dont hate that idea but yawn. I was expecting more.

I dont think those are the uni's anyway.

I realize we all have different opinions and your entitled to yours...but I'm jumping in here and adding my 2 cents worth..lol....Anyways, I think Nucci's leak of the home and away uniforms are thorougly awesome! There isn't a nicer shade of blue that is more accurate! These colors are true Buffalo Bills colors! I think the uniforms are perfection at it's finest! I'm one picky person too! I don't like more things than I do like! I only like 3 restaurants on earth to date I'm so picky! And as picky as I am, I have nothing to complain about at all and know suggestions to improve both of these leaked uniforms! The only thing that worries me is that these uniforms may not be the real deal? I don't know if they are valid or not, but if they are not someone better rush them up to Ralph Wilson by FEDEX, and have Mr. Wilson put on his glasses and examine them immediately! These uniforms are fantastic looking and a thousand times better than what they currently wear on game day!!!!!!!! Go Bills! :thumbsup:

I love both the uniforms you revealed today...but how would one come across those pics and be in the know that these would be the uniforms? That would require some inside personal knowledge or a darn good connection? Sure hope I'm not being led astray as no other uniform leaks have caught my interest until now!!! :thumbsup:

Uhm, that's a picture I first posted in this thread a little after the initial announcement. It is not a leaked photo of the design. It was created by someone on the Chris Creamer sports logos message board. That person does not have any affiliations and said so when they posted it; they simply made a mock-up based on the descriptors and hints in the Bills' announcement. Just looking at the graphic quality, one can tell that it is by no means professional. That said, the broader design isn't bad. And it is certainly 98.7 percent better than the current unis (then again, a 1/8" layer of dog poop would be a 77.9 percent improvement on the current unis).

Edited by UConn James

My Guess is a throwback uniform.

http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/bills-new-uniform-leak.png'>http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/bills-new-uniform-leak.png

That is Cam Newtons number.. I think they are telling us something.

http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/bills-new-uniform-leak.png