• John Moffitt OG Wisconsin
    • Danny Watkins OG Baylor
    • Jerrell Powe DT34 Mississippi
    • Brandon Burton CB Utah
    • Johnny Patrick CB Louisville
    • Dontay Moch OLB43 Nevada
    • Sione Fua DT34 Stanford
    • Jarvis Jenkins DE34 Clemson

Round 2 had the Bills taking the draft's #1 TE Kyle Rudolph and ILB Kelvin Sheppard, who directed the South's defense for Gailey's squad at the Senior Bowl.

So far:

1-Robert Quinn DE

2-Kyle Rudolph TE

2-Kelvin Sheppard ILB

What do you think the Bills need next? OLB? NT? QB? CB? a Guard who could be RT? an inexplicably-falling DE?

A reminder--you have three 4th Rounders to pick tomorrow.

Round 3 will end tonight at 11pm EST.

Oh...And you're on the clock.

Astro

I chose Jenkins, although I'd be happy with anyone on the list minus Stanzi. I'd like Moch or Acho, but because we would've already drafted Quinn to play OLB, I'd draft a different position. If we didn't already draft an OLB, I'd be thrilled with either in the 3rd

I chose Jenkins, although I'd be happy with anyone on the list minus Stanzi. I'd like Moch or Acho, but because we would've already drafted Quinn to play OLB, I'd draft a different position. If we didn't already draft an OLB, I'd be thrilled with either in the 3rd

Acho is such a standup guy, I'd like him to be a Buffalo Bill. Moch is raw but crazy athletic. Close call there. My Dad said the harder a choice is, the less it matters! :thumbsup:

Acho is such a standup guy, I'd like him to be a Buffalo Bill. Moch is raw but crazy athletic. Close call there. My Dad said the harder a choice is, the less it matters! :thumbsup:

I'd love for them to be In a bills uniform too, but I'd prefer to draft another need of we choose an olb in the 1st

Round 2 had the Bills taking the draft's #1 TE Kyle Rudolph and ILB Kelvin Sheppard, who directed the South's defense for Gailey's squad at the Senior Bowl.

So far:

1-Robert Quinn DE

2-Kyle Rudolph TE

2-Kelvin Sheppard ILB

What do you think the Bills need next? OLB? NT? QB? CB? a Guard who could be RT? an inexplicably-falling DE?

A reminder--you have three 4th Rounders to pick tomorrow.

Round 3 will end tonight at 11pm EST.

Oh...And you're on the clock.

Astro

Moffitt was my choice. Keep up the good work, Astro.

Moffitt was my choice. Keep up the good work, Astro.

As the Left Guard with Carimi, Moffitt got a good look from the Bills draft staff this year. While they like Levitre next to Bell for consistency, they might like Moffitt there and see if Levitre can play RT.

Moffitt can also play backup Center.

I personally feel (and so does Nix) that the Bills have 3 excellent Guards on their roster-- Urbik (who was also a Wisconsin Guard!), Levitre, Wood), and the selection of a Guard here would not be drafting for need--but is one of the best players available.

We need a Samoan! But I'm okay with Jarvis Jenkins.

I'm the driver of the Moffit bandwagon but only at the Top of the 4th if he falls there. There are bigger needs that need to be addressed with #68.

There are 12 votes for Powe/Jenkins/Fua which beats any other position by far. I'd consider that a mandate.

I go with Sam Acho. I like his versatility, along with Quinn. When we go to the 4 D-Lineman sets in the nickel and dime packages we could have Acho and Quinn playing the DE spots along with Troup and Williams manning the interior. I think that would be a huge plus for our defense overall. This would also give us the freedom of dropping the dead weight that is Chris Kelsay.

I go with Sam Acho. I like his versatility, along with Quinn. When we go to the 4 D-Lineman sets in the nickel and dime packages we could have Acho and Quinn playing the DE spots along with Troup and Williams manning the interior. I think that would be a huge plus for our defense overall. This would also give us the freedom of dropping the dead weight that is Chris Kelsay.

Kelsay is not a bad 4-3 DE and when would ever be in a 4 man front when teams would still be getting 200 yards a game rushing?

I like this game. It's a challenge because there's anything but an easy choice with the options provided.

I went with Moch. Like Moffit, but I like having plenty of pass rushing linebackers more. While raw, he has what Maybin does not. More than a year of experience, work ethic and ability to bulk up.

Edited by dpberr