New mock

Do we want to win now or keep building ? I think the Bills want to rebuild. So here we go.

Bills Draft Rd 1Cam Newton or Gabbert who ever is left. Bills like Newton best.

Rd 2 Martez Wilson ILB Illinois

Rd 3 DeMarcus Love OT ARK.

My Draft Rd 1 Von Miller . Not another Maybin. Look at his legs. Also plays the run good.

Rd 2 Phil Taylor or Martez Wilson . Run stuffers needed badly. Hope one is left.

Rd 3 Sam Acho De Texas . He could still be there. Hard working Kid.

This draft of mine is what I think would Help our weakest side of the ball. Fitz under center from day one,not looking over his shoulder ...yet should play even better. Von`s pass rush ability helps the secondary also. That`s it just bored on a cold day in N. central Pa.

Who I want them to take...

1. Nick Fairley DT/DE Auburn (assuming Dareus is gone)

2. Derek Sherrod OT Mississippi State

3. Brooks Reed OLB Arizona

4a. Colin McCarthy ILB Miami

4b. John Moffitt G/C Wisconsin

5. Kendrick Ellis DT Hampton

6. Virgil Green TE Nevada

7a. Chykie Brown CB Texas

7b. Kai Forbath K UCLA

Who I want them to take...

1. Nick Fairley DT/DE Auburn (assuming Dareus is gone)

2. Derek Sherrod OT Mississippi State

3. Brooks Reed OLB Arizona

4a. Colin McCarthy ILB Miami

4b. John Moffitt G/C Wisconsin

5. Kendrick Ellis DT Hampton

6. Virgil Green TE Nevada

7a. Chykie Brown CB Texas

7b. Kai Forbath K UCLA

I see absolutely no way Brooks Reed makes it out of the 2nd round. Nor do I see Kendrick Ellis being there in the 5th. Guys like that don't last very long. Obviously that draft would be excellent but I just don't see a lot of those players lasting as long as you do.

I see absolutely no way Brooks Reed makes it out of the 2nd round. Nor do I see Kendrick Ellis being there in the 5th. Guys like that don't last very long. Obviously that draft would be excellent but I just don't see a lot of those players lasting as long as you do.

I agree, it might be a little far-fetched. I really like Brooks Reed and I would take him with #34, but I think we might have the opportunity to take a really good OT in round 2. What would be your ideal (more realistic) mock draft? Would you dare to speculate?

I would go for a hybrid of taking help for this team to win right now and for the future. With my first round selection... And the 3rd pick in the 2011 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills take.....

Cam Newton- QB of the future

then with every single pick left I'm taking players to make this team better NOW

2nd- best OT available, Carimi or most likely Sherrod

3rd- Dontay Moch LB Nevada

4th- Brown CB Texas (don't remember his first name)

4th- Casey Mathews LB

5th- Virgil Green TE Nevada

6th- Shiloh Tao SS

7th-Chykie Brown (the other CB from Texas)

I agree, it might be a little far-fetched. I really like Brooks Reed and I would take him with #34, but I think we might have the opportunity to take a really good OT in round 2. What would be your ideal (more realistic) mock draft? Would you dare to speculate?

It's super tough at the moment to pick someone at #3. Ideally, I would draft Dareus at 3 and never look back. However, it doesn't look like he'll make it past Denver. Like I've said earlier, with Dareus gone, I think it comes down to Newton, Gabbert, Miller, or Peterson at #3. I don't think I could even venture a guess as to who the pick might be. However, gun to my head, I think we go QB.

Do we want to win now or keep building ? I think the Bills want to rebuild. So here we go.

Bills Draft Rd 1Cam Newton or Gabbert who ever is left. Bills like Newton best.

Rd 2 Martez Wilson ILB Illinois

Rd 3 DeMarcus Love OT ARK.

My Draft Rd 1 Von Miller . Not another Maybin. Look at his legs. Also plays the run good.

Rd 2 Phil Taylor or Martez Wilson . Run stuffers needed badly. Hope one is left.

Rd 3 Sam Acho De Texas . He could still be there. Hard working Kid.

This draft of mine is what I think would Help our weakest side of the ball. Fitz under center from day one,not looking over his shoulder ...yet should play even better. Von`s pass rush ability helps the secondary also. That`s it just bored on a cold day in N. central Pa.

What makes you say that? Just curious.

1. QB Blaine Gabbert - Missouri

2. OT Derek Sherrod - Mississippi St

3. DE Greg Romeus - Pittsburgh

4a. S DeAndre Michael - Clemson

4b. CB Jalil Brown - Colorado

5. ILB Bruce Carter - UCF

6. OG Bryant Browning - Ohio State

7a. TE Weslye Saunders - South Carolina

7b. OLB Tom Keiser - Stanford

Romeus is too high and DeAndre McDaniel won't be there in the 4th.

Tell me again the difference between drafting rookies to win "right now" vs. "rebuilding"?

I'd say that drafting a QB constitutes rebuilding, for he will likely sit and learn a year, or maybe even 2. Drafting a player that we plan on starting this year = right now....and the future.

I like how TBD draft experts know exactly who will be taken in each round. Every year there are guys who slip and guys who become reaches.

I try to only use my psychic powers for the NFL draft. Can't get greedy winning the lottery every week and what not.

Swap Von miller in for gabbert in the first and you have a decent draft there

1. QB Blaine Gabbert - Missouri

2. OT Derek Sherrod - Mississippi St

3. DE Greg Romeus - Pittsburgh

4a. S DeAndre Michael - Clemson

4b. CB Jalil Brown - Colorado

5. ILB Bruce Carter - UCF

6. OG Bryant Browning - Ohio State

7a. TE Weslye Saunders - South Carolina

7b. OLB Tom Keiser - Stanford

I'd say that drafting a QB constitutes rebuilding, for he will likely sit and learn a year, or maybe even 2. Drafting a player that we plan on starting this year = right now....and the future.

I'd argue no rookie is drafted to contribute significantly enough to win now.

How bout this one?

1. Marcell Dareus DE/DT Alabama (Denver bites on the mental midget Pat Peterson)

2. Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas

3. Sam Acho OLB Texas

4a. Greg Jones ILB Michigan State

4b. Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

5. Virgil Green TE Nevada

6. Chris White ILB Mississippi State

7a. Darius Morris OT/G Temple

7b. Bobby Boucher ILB/H2O Technician Louisiana State University Mud Dogs

I'd argue no rookie is drafted to contribute significantly enough to win now.

To win what? Any team? The bills? The SB, win more games than the previous season, win one game? Not sure what you're talking about