What happens to Obamacare

It is a feckin joke! By the time its all said and done, there will be few people that will be required to buy health insurance, which of course will take the teeth out of the most important part of the cost control mechanism they have in the bill, which is the idea of lowering per patient cost by higher volumes of coverage.

It's simple, Weeny is running for mayor, he knows that the bill sucks ass and that it will run N.Y even further into debt, so of course he is using the exemption waiver to prove how "flexible" the bill is where in reality it is sinking in rather quickly that the bill is a disaster.

As I've said all along, they need to replace the stupid bill.

I've said for the past year; the GOP's best angle for running against Obama in 2012 is simply promising to repeal Obamacare.

Latest Rasmussen poll: an all-time high 62% of registered voters want it repealed.

Are you freaking kidding me? The Democrats have managed to pass what is quite possibly one of the most detested and embarrassing pieces of legislation you could possibly muster while still having full control of all houses in DC.

Man, Pelosi wasn't kidding. She was just wrong.

Edited by LABillzFan

I've said for the past year; the GOP's best angle for running against Obama in 2012 is simply promising to repeal Obamacare.

Latest Rasmussen poll: an all-time high 62% of registered voters want it repealed.

Are you freaking kidding me? The Democrats have managed to pass what is quite possibly one of the most detested and embarrassing pieces of legislation you could possibly muster while still having full control of all houses in DC.

Man, Pelosi wasn't kidding. She was just wrong.

But most Americans understand that the Democrats are the 'party of the people' and giving waivers to their big corporate donors and labor unions is all for the greater good.

Of course that raises a question -- if ObamaCare is so great and saves money, why would anyone want a waiver? Maybe lybob can cover that in his 'Economics for Progressive" series.

But most Americans understand that the Democrats are the 'party of the people' and giving waivers to their big corporate donors and labor unions is all for the greater good.

Of course that raises a question -- if ObamaCare is so great and saves money, why would anyone want a waiver? Maybe lybob can cover that in his 'Economics for Progressive" series.

My favorite rhetoric of late has been that people need to stop calling it "Obamacare" because it's such a disparaging phrase.

You know, for something that is so great for so many while so effectively reducing the deficit...something that is "a big effin' deal"...something that saves lives while immediately employing over 400,000 people...something that is essentially the pinata of great laws (you need to beat it up to find out what's in it), there sure is a lot of effort to stop naming it after the president who literally put the country on hold for a year in order to pass it.