What worries you the most?

Like A Mofo

What concerns you as a Bills fan the most going into Sunday's game against the Bengals?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What concerns you as a Bills fan the most going into Sunday's game against the Bengals?

• Being able to shut down Chad Johnson
    • Being able to shut down Rudi Johnson
    • Drew Bledsoe's play
    • Offensive line play
    • Rian Lindell
    • Other (please specify)

not worried about the defense...worried about the offense laying an egg...they really haven't been that impressive lately

but as long as the defense and special teams keeps setting them up with amazing field position, hopefully, everything works out alright...

Any Bflo fan who visits here and purchases "Cincinnati Chili". :P

160314[/snapback]

Can you imagine if some 300# dude that just downed a 4-way at Skyline and washed it down with some Genny Cream Ales sits next to you?

:P:);)

The biggest is the offensive line. Can they protect drew & open up for Willis.

Dont worry about what the defense can do. They can shut Rudy Johnson down.

This RB has not opened many eyes. Cincy might be good, but not FRIGHTENING.

Bills got a different kind of taste in there mouths. ITS WINNING BABY.

John Kitna better hold on to his helmet, cause that nasty bills defense is going to kick his Arce all over. :P

Having Campbell and Euhus out is very scary for this week, and weeks after. The TE is a very important position on most NFL teams and part of Bledsoe's improved play is having a couple of reliable TE.

Now we have none. It's like taking away a quarter of your firepower.

Clements may have to be creative here or this could be a real factor.

I just hope Drew gets back on track and can make more acurate throws. It may have been the wind last Sunday I don't know for sure but his passes looked limp. I think someone will have to step-up at the TE position (Peters please catch the ball.)The Bengals defense doesn't scare me but I like Chad Johnson on offense and Rudy Johnson is a tough back. Who's better Kitna or Palmer? Palmer has looked a lot better to me anyway.

I voted for Lindell, really nothing worries me about this game, but Lindell sucks so he gets the vote.

and for the guy who said...

Why is Rian Lindell listed on this? Not to jinx him or anything, but his play thus far does not warrant this treatment. he has been a nice surprise this season.
.....then why have we been punting from the 35yrd line if he is so good? he's has good stats because we don't give him the chance to miss the long field goals.