Jets will win the Super Bowl.

BLZFAN4LIFE

The mouth that roared.

“I know we’re an excellent football team. We’ve got a great organization. I know the kind of players we have. I know the players we’re going to have represent us. … The reason I think we’re going to win is because we’re going to lock arms — players, coaches, fans — and when we do we’re going to find a way.”

There you have it. I guess there's always the year after next year...

Let's be real here....you would take a bullet for that guy if he was the Bills coach.

I wouldn't if he kept shooting his mouth off like he does.

I haven't looked, but I'll bet Jets fans are starting to think this is enough. I'm sure they want results, too.

I haven't looked, but I'll bet Jets fans are starting to think this is enough. I'm sure they want results, too.

I'm looking forward to a few years from now, when Rex gets canned and someone puts up a montage on YouTube of all his guarantees that never came true. Jets run is over, it's all downhill from here.

"Our fans want a Super Bowl," he said. "I feel it. I sense it. There's no doubt about it."

Rex, are you sure?

The guy is entertaining and good for the league. That said, I hope the Jets crash and burn, because it will be hilarious.

Let's be real here....you would take a bullet for that guy if he was the Bills coach.

Uh, no. He would still be a fat, foot-licking blowhard.

I guess the NFL and NFLPA can rest easy now. No need for the 2011 season - it is already decided. They can take their time on a new agreement.

The guy is entertaining and good for the league. That said, I hope the Jets crash and burn, because it will be hilarious.

And if (hopefully when) they crash and burn, that will also be entertaining and good for the league. Just like pro wrestling, fans and the media will eat up a morality play.

kj

Really? I bet the long suffering Jets fans (of all people) are pretty happy about their fortunes the past 2 years.

This is the coach who took a mediocre (or underperforming, take your pick) team with a "terrible" "overrated" QB who "sucks" to the AFCC game two years in a row. Who was the last HC to do that?

Anyway, some people are so used to mediocrity and low performance that they don't recognize or appreciate achievement. That Ryan is a blowhard makes it easier for such individuals to be comfortable mocking actual success.

Edited by Mr. WEO