Super Bowl 50

major

Super Bowl 50  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think Super Bowl 50 will be held?

went with San Fran, need some place new.

why not put in the Metro-stadium, or the Ralph since they are just of big of dumps as Candlestick? Besides, the weather would be more appropriate. You know blizzard with a chance of wardrobe malfunction.

why not put in the Metro-stadium, or the Ralph since they are just of big of dumps as Candlestick? Besides, the weather would be more appropriate. You know blizzard with a chance of wardrobe malfunction.

Superbowl XIX was held in Palo Alto (Stanford stadium), so the Bay Area isn't new to the game. They just haven't done it there in over 25 years. I'd doubt the NFL would have it in Candlestick, either.

Personally, I like the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The weather usually isn't an issue in SoCal, it's outdoors, and the place seats about 100,000+.

Superbowl XIX was held in Palo Alto (Stanford stadium), so the Bay Area isn't new to the game. They just haven't done it there in over 25 years. I'd doubt the NFL would have it in Candlestick, either.

Personally, I like the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The weather usually isn't an issue in SoCal, it's outdoors, and the place seats about 100,000+.

That's just it, the NFL league office is full of wusses if every Super Bowl is to be played in a sterile environment. Would Janet Jackson's mega-booby have made an appearance if the Super Bowl was at the Ralph or Lambeau? Hell no. The fact that the NFL discriminates against northern teams and derprives them of hosting a championship is downright wrong. It is the only professional league that does such a thing.

Frankly, NFL owners should take the lead from European soccer stadiums where the put a roof over the fans and leave the field open to the elements. Just think of a more open version of the old Cowboys Stadium where the players can still play in a rain, sleet, snow and cold. This would be the ideal for a new Bills stadium imo,

considered one of the worst stadiums in the nfl. i too want to see the outdoor superbowl though

Maybe a renovation package in exchange for the game? Might help keep the team there. Not sure what construction time on a new stadium would be either. Though possible. Doing the renovation route in new Orleans right now.eliminated my seats and still waiting to find out where I'll sit... Have to pay this week regardless though ::shaking my head::

London, England....

Interesting thought, but I don't like it and thew TV networks won't wither. In order to get the game in prime time as they desire the game would need to kick-off at 11:00pm or midnight in England. Since many normal, middle class fans can't afford to go to a Super Bowl I'm not worried about who would attend.

Overall, this idea smells bad.