I Know PPP is Largely Conservative Now

Stem cells help women regrow breasts after surgery

A new technique, which uses stem cells, could help women regrow their breasts after cancer surgery.Experts in the UK and Melbourne University in Australia say that the new breasts look natural and feel soft to touch and are much more comfortable than silicone implants.

The researchers are now in a race to bring the technology to as many women as possible, reports theDaily Express.

The miracle that is stem cell therapy just keeps on giving.

Note, this procedure does NOT involve killing little babies and harvesting their little baby parts, as it uses the patient's own stem cells.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, growing laboratory boobs is without question one of the greatest medical advances of our time :rolleyes:

Get off the stem cell thing. I am Conservative and consider stem cells in the same class as a discarded Tampon. Bush was just creepy on it for some reason.

Tell that to the woman who looses her breasts to cancer. Dick.

And I'm not 'on' any stem cell thing, I just have a Google alert and pass along the things I find interesting. If I throw a little dig in for you righties once in a while it's because I think these discoveries could have been here sooner. Please feel free to ignore any stem cell threads in the future.

BTW, Bush was "creepy" about it because god told him to be.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I said that you righties might not appreciate this as much as other guys is because you are all homos, not anti-stem-cell.

Sorry for any confusion.

Lighten up Francis.

The miracle that is stem cell therapy just keeps on giving.

Note, this procedure does NOT involve killing little babies and harvesting their little baby parts, as it uses the patient's own stem cells.

Conservatives NEVER EVER NOT FOR ONE SECOND had a problem with stem cell research that wasnt "embyonic", if you will...as is the case here.

So I really have no clue what youre !@#$ing talking about.

Edited by RkFast

I've never heard anyone say anything against stem cell research, ever. I know the GWBA opposed FEDERAL FUNDING for EMBRYONIC stem cell research, but catagorical rejection to stem cell research, no. But we can get a torch and and pitch fork and rip that straw man apart if you like.

Gene, I submit that PPP is still as open a forum for freely discussing all political points of view that it always has been.

Perhaps you mean the the non conservative contributors have left, are in hiding or are unable to defense their positions due to the continually widening gap between their beliefs and the political realities of the day, so they remain mute.

Maybe they just got tired of their tantrum fits of holding their breath, turning blue and passing out on the floor.

Rant rant rant rant Sarah Palin, rant rant rant rant George W Bush, rant rant rant rant Tea Baggers!

Admittedly, those didn't add much to the discourse, but the shear level of them have subsided somewhat, I would agree.

Perhaps it's because their leader of choice is crapping the bed so spectacularly that they've become temporarily disillusioned.

Never fear, they'll all come together behind Barney Frank if and when he announces a run for the Presidency. Rest assured, rest assured.

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

The mods have banned conservatives and dems. If I were to guess, they ban people who are ultra-offensive/racist (WisconsinBillzfan, Rich in Ohio, both uberConservatives) and people who can't restrain themselves from starting 4 topics a day (conner).

The tenor here is mostly Libertarian-leaning. Socially a "who cares" attitude is in the majority, and it's fiscally small government. There are some religious kooks and some leftist nuts but that's the flavor of the stew here.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I said that you righties might not appreciate this as much as other guys is because you are all homos, not anti-stem-cell.

Sorry for any confusion.

Wait. Since we (and by "we" I mean "you") are generalizing here, "homos" are libs. Therefore...

But since you brought it up, we (and by "we" I mean "you") know that conservatives were against stem cell research because it originally involved using stem cells from aborted fetuses, leading to concern that fetuses would be aborted for that purpose. The fact that stem cells can come from a patient's own body now makes that moot.

Wait. Since we (and by "we" I mean "you") are generalizing here, "homos" are libs. Therefore...

But since you brought it up, we (and by "we" I mean "you") know that conservatives were against stem cell research because it originally involved using stem cells from aborted fetuses, leading to concern that fetuses would be aborted for that purpose. The fact that stem cells can come from a patient's own body now makes that moot.

Sorry Doc, you're right, I should have said "self-hating-closeted-homos". Not that there's anything wrong with some of that. :)

Nice "I know you are but what am I" defense though.

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I wrote that, but I couldn't place the movie for some reason. Thank you!

Edited by Gene Frenkle

Sorry Doc, you're right, I should have said "self-hating-closeted-homos". Not that there's anything wrong with some of that. :)

Nice "I know you are but what am I" defense though.

I'm not a conservative. And glad to see you got the gist of my reply. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you mean the the non conservative contributors have left, are in hiding or are unable to defense their positions due to the continually widening gap between their beliefs and the political realities of the day, so they remain mute.

I was gonna say, this place was overrun with liberal retards when O'Bama was elected. I guess Gene feels he's holding up the fort all by himself now. Where are molson, Hedd, pBills, blzrul and Bad Leftenant when he really needs them!