Would ya?

If I didn't know she was Ralph's niece I'd think she was attractive…but knowing she is, you can see the family resemblance.

If I was in a physical relationship with her…there'd be some strange thoughts passing thru my mind whenever we were playing "recover the fumble," "tackling dummy," "quarterback sneak," or some such game.

Seriously, I'd like to know what her credentials are…the "writer" is trying to construct some sort of argument that she is not an example of nepotism…but nowhere does he build his case in terms of what her academic and professional experience might have been prior to her joining the Bills organization. This is not to say she is not doing well at her job but rather that in this day and age, most people without family connections wouldn't be able to get a job or the promotions she's had if they didn't have the credentials to climb the ladder in the first place.

So why cant Ralph leave the team to her? I always heard his fam didn't want the team when he died?

PS I still think Ralph should move to the Caymans (no capitol gains taxes) and sell the team to someone, or at least die there (no death tax). If this lady moved there and inherited the team, she would pay no inheritance taxes. Makes way too much sense to me. Live in the Caribbean for 6 months, transfer ownership of the team, move back - simple as that.

So why cant Ralph leave the team to her? I always heard his fam didn't want the team when he died?

PS I still think Ralph should move to the Caymans (no capitol gains taxes) and sell the team to someone, or at least die there (no death tax). If this lady moved there and inherited the team, she would pay no inheritance taxes. Makes way too much sense to me. Live in the Caribbean for 6 months, transfer ownership of the team, move back - simple as that.

so what youre saying is a lockout would be best