• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"But officer! She told me she was 18!"

- T. Henry

Dirty Sanchez, indeed.

She didn't need to be 18. 17 is legal in NY,NJ, & CT plus I don't really see whats so bad he is only 5 years older then her which is not that bad in age difference

She didn't need to be 18. 17 is legal in NY,NJ, & CT plus I don't really see whats so bad he is only 5 years older then her which is not that bad in age difference

Thanks for the clarification.

So your 17 year old daughter is in NYC nightclubs till all hours on New Year's Eve, then hooking up and spending the night in NJ at some guy's house? Boy, that's some rock solid parenting going on there in Greenwich!

Let's not limit it to a single city/village/town. That entire state and everyone in it is whacked! :devil:

So your 17 year old daughter is in NYC nightclubs till all hours on New Year's Eve, then hooking up and spending the night in NJ at some guy's house? Boy, that's some rock solid parenting going on there in Greenwich!

Come on your in CT her dad is some Millionaire that probably does not even realize that she is out of the house till she called and told them there was a snow storm

CAN YOU SAY SPOILED ROTTEN GOLD DIGGER ??????

Wow are you really calling Sanchez a gold digger?

Just so you know her Dad is way richer then Sanchez will ever be he got a 48 million bonus in 2000 is now a partner of the Five Mile Capital Partners firm

I don't get it.

His theory goes like this.....

Big Ben raped a woman and made the Super Bowl.

Sanchez might think he'll win it if he one ups Ben so he goes for a 17 year old.

Both have been accused on multiple occasions so they are even there.

Sanchez' rape seems to have only been of the moral variety though since some states allow adults to take advantage of children.

It is unclear whether Sanchez has actually one upped Ben. We won't know until next year's Super Bowl.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with his theory, I am just explaining it. Get it now?

I don't get it.

Getting away with living on the edge by having sex with young women picked up in clubs. Albeit this one was a willing participant, she's one click past the Mann Act and statutory rape. Not the smartest of choices for San-Chise. Probably never occurred to him she might be lying about her age. Flirting with the legal razor's edge is Ben's MO and it's a bad way to go for MS.

His theory goes like this.....

Big Ben raped a woman and made the Super Bowl.

Sanchez might think he'll win it if he one ups Ben so he goes for a 17 year old.

Both have been accused on multiple occasions so they are even there.

Sanchez' rape seems to have only been of the moral variety though since some states allow adults to take advantage of children.

It is unclear whether Sanchez has actually one upped Ben. We won't know until next year's Super Bowl.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with his theory, I am just explaining it. Get it now?

Nice break down Crayonz. I guess I'll have to flesh out my sarcasm in future posts of this nature.

Getting away with living on the edge by having sex with young women picked up in clubs. Albeit this one was a willing participant, she's one click past the Mann Act and statutory rape. Not the smartest of choices for San-Chise. Probably never occurred to him she might be lying about her age. Flirting with the legal razor's edge is Ben's MO and it's a bad way to go for MS.

Nice break down Crayonz. I guess I'll have to flesh out my sarcasm in future posts of this nature.

Or make it more clever. Or something.

Anyway, Manchize had consensual sex with a consenting woman who is of the age of consent. He just turned 24. I bet few other people (meaning none) have compared this to what BR was accused of.

You are going a long mile to take a dig at a guy who plays on a team you don't like.