Bored

RD 1 Marcell Darius 6-3 306 Alabama 3-4 DE

Rd 2 Phil Taylor 6-4 340 Baylor N.T.

Rd 3 Kelvin Sheppard 6-2 250 LSU Ilb

Drafting for 3-4 size and help on D. Rip On Boys .

I say TE in round 3. Its is one of the biggest needs on this team and the third round would be the best time to get a talented TE.

any draft with taylor in rd 2 and sheppard in round 3 would be great. just hoping they don't rise up come draft time. Dareus wouldnt be MY choice at 3, but he will help. I just think carrington and troupe will be big contributors going forward. Williams, troupe, carrington and taylor would be 4 nice players. I'd rather trade down( yeah i know) rather than draft dareus. trading down and drafting quinn, miller etc then getting a RT/LB/TE with the extra pick we got from the trade down would be great.

any draft with taylor in rd 2 and sheppard in round 3 would be great. just hoping they don't rise up come draft time. Dareus wouldnt be MY choice at 3, but he will help. I just think carrington and troupe will be big contributors going forward. Williams, troupe, carrington and taylor would be 4 nice players. I'd rather trade down( yeah i know) rather than draft dareus. trading down and drafting quinn, miller etc then getting a RT/LB/TE with the extra pick we got from the trade down would be great.

I really think we could trade down to six and still get Dareus letting Cleveland take AJ Green

My top 3.

1st - D. Bowers

2nd - P. Taylor

3rd - J. Locker

+1

I haven't seen much mention of Bowers being our first pick around here and I can only hope that is because people think he won't be available for our pick. If he is still there at #3 and we pass him up we've made a big mistake.

Oh...and do you you really think they'll take Phil Taylor after investing a high 2nd rounder in Troupe? I say no way. And I think the need for a DE, LB and a TE is much greater than NT.

I think Taylor is a beast and would definitely be the best avail if he was there in the 2nd round. I would be a little upset if we went dareus in the first, the Taylor in the second, but our DL would be set for years to come.

:thumbsup: but troupe and carrington may step up so could draft OT and OLB.

+1

I haven't seen much mention of Bowers being our first pick around here and I can only hope that is because people think he won't be available for our pick. If he is still there at #3 and we pass him up we've made a big mistake.

Bowers Locker :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

1. Robert Quinn

2. Phil Taylor

3. Colin McCarthy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great to see, with the first three picks going to the defensive lines. I don't even know much about the three, but good to see a post that says to draft for defense. This will be a good offense this year, will keep improving if the right things are done, but the defense needs an influx of big run stuffers and quarterback chasers if the Bills are to take the next step this year. Do these three give us that?

Oh...and do you you really think they'll take Phil Taylor after investing a high 2nd rounder in Troupe? I say no way. And I think the need for a DE, LB and a TE is much greater than NT.

I agree with you on DE, LB (esp OLB) and TE.

Part of the reason our talent cupboard is so bare may be, we draft a high prospect and sit back. I think we have to keep drafting good prospects until we stock up with quality starters and depth. Why not have Phil Taylor developing with Troup? In 2 years, maybe one of them is a higher quality starter (because of the competition), one of them is higher-quality depth, or one of them is a strong player we can trade for other team's higher draft choices a la NE. Take multiple shots on goal.

Great to see, with the first three picks going to the defensive lines. I don't even know much about the three, but good to see a post that says to draft for defense. This will be a good offense this year, will keep improving if the right things are done, but the defense needs an influx of big run stuffers and quarterback chasers if the Bills are to take the next step this year. Do these three give us that?

Run stuffers yes . And the big nose tackle needed in a 3-4 in Taylor. Moats and Merrimen and maybe a pass rushing free agent would be a great improvement.