Steelers or Packers ... who ya' got?

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl?

• Packers
    • Steelers

Pouncey being out hurts Steelers run and pass game. I think Packers will win. Question is Rodgers, since Ben has been there before. Im taking a chance on Rodgers. Another minor key will be Starks; if he can break a few runs and keep Steelers defense honest. But like Rodgers, he has a chance to succumb to pressure. So Im taking a lesser chance on him too. I do expect Packers WRs and Defense to show up.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I agree about Pouncey and I think GB's defense might be able to exploit that. I think this all falls on the QBs - Ben has been there, but Rodgers has looked cool and poised throughout the playoffs. I like both defenses, but Green Bay's has been flying all postseason.

Packers 20, Steelers 16

Both teams have exceptional Run D's so I doubt either can establish a running game.

So it will come down to the Passing game. I think the Steelers front 7 will do a better job of harassing Rodgers than the Packers front 7 will do to Rothlesburgher, opening up a big play or two from Polamolu & Co

Steelers win a close one

I think this game will come down to how GB gameplans the offense. GB offense matches up against the Steelers secondary very well. It is in favor of GB. GB's best shot to win this game is to put Rodgers in shotgun 4-5 Wr's and exploit the secondary of the Steelers and it will be successful. If GB decides they must run the ball, they will lose. Have Rodgers throw the ball 50 times if he has to. James Starks blitz pickup in a 4 WR set gainst the steelers pass rush might be the most important matchup of this game.

I think this game will come down to how GB gameplans the offense. GB offense matches up against the Steelers secondary very well. It is in favor of GB. GB's best shot to win this game is to put Rodgers in shotgun 4-5 Wr's and exploit the secondary of the Steelers and it will be successful. If GB decides they must run the ball, they will lose. Have Rodgers throw the ball 50 times if he has to. James Starks blitz pickup in a 4 WR set gainst the steelers pass rush might be the most important matchup of this game.

Id be very concerned about a key Starks fumble

If so, then Steelers win.

Rookie RB vs. Troy P....

Steelers. Take the over. In '09 this was a shootout.

Bills - 0 wins out of 4 Super Bowls

Packers - 3 wins out of 4 Super Bowls

Steelers - 6 wins out of 7 Super Bowls

GO PACK! Being a life long die hard Buffalo Bills fan, I have no interest what-so-ever of watching Pittsburgh secure their 7th Lombardi Trophy before my beloved Bills win their 1st! :wallbash:

Troy Pol vs Starks is a mismatch especially if the blitz is disguised well. Starks or the other guy will need to do a good job against the LB's. You would hope Rodgers could read it and audible to a hot route (quick slant). GB runs the best 3 step drop quick slant in the game.

Pittsburgh is going to need Pol in the secondary most of this game.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Love this SB match up!! Both teams do a great job getting after the Qb, but neither does a great job of protecting it. Pitt allowed 43 sacks which ranks them 25th in sacks allowed and GB allowed 38 which is 19th. I like the idea of the Packers trying to duplicate New Englands Game Plan of spreading out the steelers d but new england o line is better then the packers,well at least at protection. (NE ranked 4th in fewest sacks allowed with 25 sacks allowed). Plus with the extra week off gives Dick Lebeau more time to put in new blitz packages. I want GB but I think the steelers win.

Rooting for the Pack (their QB is not a rapist and love to see Rodgers get the Farve stigma over with) but the Steelers look damn good. They will put a lot of pressure on Rodgers and I'm not sure the GB running game will get going against the Steelers. We'll see. Steelers 24-17.

I like Packers coach Mike MCCarthy..he seems like a decent guy and I think his offense will be able to counter punch the Steelers defense especially the blitz.

If the Pack does not turn over the ball they can limit the Steelers offensively.

Go Pack...for one day!

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Stealers will win this one. Big Ben is too tough in the clutch. They have too many SB vets and uber talented players. It's just another day at the office for them. I thought they were gong to lose the last 2 they were in. Stealers D is too tough too.

We'll see. Should be fun.

<---- The lady on the left says to put my support behind the Steelers. :thumbsup:

If the lady on the left told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that too? :blink: