P.Diddy sued for $1 Trillion for causing 9/11

PromoTheRobot

She has a point.

BTW, what is with these articles lately? Seems like every one I read has grammar/spelling/punctuation issues. Don't they have people to check this stuff anymore?

"She also claims that her and Diddy have a son together, Cornelius Wilson, who is now 23."

Edited by ajzepp

She has a point.

BTW, what is with these articles lately? Seems like every one I read has grammar/spelling/punctuation issues. Don't they have people to check this stuff anymore?

"She also claims that her and Diddy have a son together, Cornelius Wilson, who is now 23."

I'm writing up the lawsuit for $1 gazillion against him for starring in the movie Get Him to the Greek.

Is the bad grammar from a direct quote of hers?

She has a point.

It is unbelievable how many grammar and spelling errors I see now - on websites, in the paper, even in magazines.

I'm writing up the lawsuit for $1 gazillion against him for starring in the movie Get Him to the Greek.

Is the bad grammar from a direct quote of hers?

It seemed to read as if it was the author talking about the chick in the third person, so I assumed it was just an oversight by the editor or spell check dude/dudette.

It is unbelievable how many grammar and spelling errors I see now - on websites, in the paper, even in magazines.

It's definitely happening more often, I totally agree. And I'm not some grammar nazi either, I just know that if I were writing up something professionally, I'd make damn sure it was cleaned up.

Such a well reasoned and principled claim with the obvious legal merit that this one holds should go pretty far in the American jurisprudence system.

Of course she's asking for $1 Trillion, but I think she will happily settle for the $100 zillion that the poker chips were fairly valued at.