Brian Urlacher

I've watched Urlacher look slow and sloppy for most of the 1st quarter. He makes Poz look all world. What's the fascination with this guy?

Makes big plays in crunch time. One quarter on a sloppy field man... It's not even halftime.

Also, poz isn't the bum most think he is.

Edited by NoSaint

He's a wiley veteran who can be in the right place at the right time, he looks slow and stuff because he has been around for awhile and isn't the same athlete he used to be.

Poz problem is he just is not nasty,if he came with a vengeance he would be a lot better plus he can be way out of position and take poor angles which can be attributed to poor coaching and speed.

I've watched Urlacher look slow and sloppy for most of the 1st quarter. He makes Poz look all world. What's the fascination with this guy?

During the first part of his career, urlacher dominated. He's running on fumes now. I heard a few years ago he has arthritis.

well he isnt matthews or even hawk either

You are right, poz isn't an outside linebacker picked in the top 15 (or an ILB in the top 5 in hawks case)on a defense with a ton of talent in front of and behind him. Nor does he play with another LB with talent, such as that of the packers squad.

Will he be that quality? Probably not. But he's still a very good ILB for our team.

well he isnt matthews or even hawk either

You are right, poz isn't an outside linebacker picked in the top 15 (or an ILB in the top 5 in hawks case)on a defense with a ton of talent in front of and behind him. Nor does he play with another LB with talent, such as that of the packers squad.

Will he be that quality? Probably not. But he's still a very good ILB for our team.