I think terrorists are planning to poison our water supply

whateverdude

The redneck side of me believes that the mass killings of fish, birds and now 200 cows in Wisconsin is the work of Islamic terrorists testing the dosage and concentration of their water delivered poison. The rational side of me thinks that the poison would have shown up in a toxicology report for the birds and fish and that there is some other reason or reasons not yet found. Also, no evidence for a relationship among the events.

The redneck side of me believes that the mass killings of fish, birds and now 200 cows in Wisconsin is the work of Islamic terrorists testing the dosage and concentration of their water delivered poison. The rational side of me thinks that the poison would have shown up in a toxicology report for the birds and fish and that there is some other reason or reasons not yet found. Also, no evidence for a relationship among the events.

whateverdude

Maybe it's the fluoridation! Link - Fluoride-Gate

"Dr. Strangelove"

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: [very nervous] Lord, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Edited by UConn James

They've been poisoning the water that our #1 draft choices have been drinking for years. How else can you explain the amount of underachievers & outright busts the various GMs have picked the past decade? Aaron Maybin would be a Pro Bowler if he didn't drink that poisoned water, and we all know fat Mike loved to guzzle water.

1) see this, and read it all

2) you're on the wrong board

3) you obviously don't know much about livestock or BVD

4) you've not been following up on the news of these reports, there have been answers to what has happened

5) if you have any questions on why you're wrong, please feel free to ask.

you should be a glass half full type of guy. maybe it is our own government testing the concentration of the poison we are going to be using on them.

hope that helps you sleep better and put the voices to rest

1) see this, and read it all

2) you're on the wrong board

3) you obviously don't know much about livestock or BVD

4) you've not been following up on the news of these reports, there have been answers to what has happened

5) if you have any questions on why you're wrong, please feel free to ask.

Oh Sweet Jesus! You didn't have to tell them about Bovine VD now, did ya?

Now you're going to be getting a ton of questions about bull condoms.

:lol: