Down go the Cheatriots

I couldn't figure out who I wanted to win this game, but now that the jets beat the snot out of brady and company i must say, it feels pretty good. Now the tough decision is do the jets lose in the superbowl or next week at pittsburg? I have a lot of jerk pittsburg fan friends. I think I'd rather pitt loses next week so they can't even say their team went to the big dance. And then the jets get heartbroken by losing the superbowl. Yea, that sounds like a winner.

How anyone roots for the Jets is beyond me. They are classless, they are disgusting and they are downright dirty.

I could not believe they did not put hits out on Welker. I figured he wouldn't make it until the 2nd quarter.

I hope the NFL fines Ryan 50k for going in to the end zone. He does not belong there and his ego is starting to get to be too much and it'd be nice to see the NFL put him in his place.

Easy, they are not quite as classless as the Pats who brought classless to the NFL years ago. And did anyone see the video of the Pats player trying to trip the Jets player on the sidelines BEFORE the Jets coach got caught doing it? It's easy to hate both these teams, but the Pats top the list by a mile.

I couldn't figure out who I wanted to win this game, but now that the jets beat the snot out of brady and company i must say, it feels pretty good. Now the tough decision is do the jets lose in the superbowl or next week at pittsburg? I have a lot of jerk pittsburg fan friends. I think I'd rather pitt loses next week so they can't even say their team went to the big dance. And then the jets get heartbroken by losing the superbowl. Yea, that sounds like a winner.

+10000000

Really makes you wonder how much of Ryans entire "stick" was nothing more than a smokescreen as post game he did nothing but put all the prase on the players. He could have easily talked about HIS gameplan, but he didn't. I do wonder though if they will have too much of an emotional let down and be flat next week. But if it all was an act, then that should be preventable.

Hate on Rex Ryan all you want, but he did a fantastic job of putting the spotlight on himself and not his team that got blown out 45-3 a month ago. Oh yeah, and he put together a pretty damn good game plan.

How anyone roots for the Jets is beyond me. They are classless, they are disgusting and they are downright dirty.

I could not believe they did not put hits out on Welker. I figured he wouldn't make it until the 2nd quarter.

I hope the NFL fines Ryan 50k for going in to the end zone. He does not belong there and his ego is starting to get to be too much and it'd be nice to see the NFL put him in his place.

Replace Jets with patriots, Welker with Cromartie and take out the sentence about fining Rex and you could make this post fit the Pats too. HAHAHA.