Down go the Cheatriots

How anyone roots for the Jets is beyond me. They are classless, they are disgusting and they are downright dirty.

I could not believe they did not put hits out on Welker. I figured he wouldn't make it until the 2nd quarter.

I hope the NFL fines Ryan 50k for going in to the end zone. He does not belong there and his ego is starting to get to be too much and it'd be nice to see the NFL put him in his place.

How anyone roots for the Jets is beyond me. They are classless, they are disgusting and they are downright dirty.

I could not believe they did not put hits out on Welker. I figured he wouldn't make it until the 2nd quarter.

I hope the NFL fines Ryan 50k for going in to the end zone. He does not belong there and his ego is starting to get to be too much and it'd be nice to see the NFL put him in his place.

Simple, I hate the pats more

Only cheap shot I saw this game was Wilfork going after Sanchez away from the play after the whistle, but we've already seen the League's idea of punishment for Big Vince, nothing but a big ole slap on the wrist. Don't expect much more this time, either....

Don't forget arrogant. Ryan is letting them talk themselves up, along with him shooting off his own mouth.

His brashness was refreshing at first, but now it's old.

This was a game with no winner for me :(

:thumbsup:

I feel that way too. The Jets are easy to hate, but they haven't been to the show for a while. I do not like the Patriots with their pick routes and consistent use of interference out of those "bunch formations" and screens. A Jets defender feigned confusion and picked a Patriots player crossing the middle and the Patsies start crying. Don't cry foul when a team does something once that you predicate much of your offense on.

Rex was smart, and had his guys play man on them, hold those receivers up at the line of scrimmage and throw all the timing off. Sacking Brady 5 times did not hurt either. Green-Ellis and Woodhead on the cutbacks were also stuffed. Great defensive blueprint that all teams should employ against the Patriots, but you have to have two lockdown corners that can play right up on a receiver rather than most DBs that play 5-7 yards off the receiver, and a defensive line that can stop the run yet put pressure on the QB on passing plays. Their linebackers and safties did a fantastic job against the Patriots TEs as well.

We are a few players away on the line, and I am not sure that our DBs are up to playing at that level - I have my doubts.

I don't like the Jets, Patriots, or the Steelers, and I find myself rooting for Green Bay. Small market team owned by the town, with a good young coach, that works hard to put a great product on the field. I like it whenever that model proves successful over the big dollar, big market teams. Also you have to smile when all the Dome teams have struggled this year playing in the great outdoors:)

Yee-ha! I can't wait to read KSK. A few thoughts:

Tom Brady is a great QB, but he's a Grade A p---y. He couldn't wait to get on the ground or throw the ball away any time a defender got anywhere near him. He literally went into a crouch more than once when no one was about to hit him.

Deion Branch: awesome job taking sh-- to the Jets sidelines the whole 2d half and then dropping the 4th and 13 pass with 5 minutes to go.

Sanchize started out pretty shaky and was mostly limited to underneath throws, but it worked. The blown coverage on the 60 yard catch and run after the Pats had cut the lead to 3 was the play of the game.

The Jets have a lot of talent but too many dumb players. Cromartie picking up the onside kick instead of falling on it; Green not taking a knee at the one which would have basically ended the game AND he gets a 15 yard celebration flag.

Speaking of the Pats onside kick play, that was pretty tricky and they could have easily come up with one of those.

Holmes' TD catch and Edwards' TD where he dragged two guys into the end zone were both beautiful.

The Jets must feel so good going to Pittsburgh with Nick Folk as their kicker.

Hate on Rex Ryan all you want, but he did a fantastic job of putting the spotlight on himself and not his team that got blown out 45-3 a month ago. Oh yeah, and he put together a pretty damn good game plan.