surprise wow

nuklz2594

I am happy your son is home safe, and I certainly thank him for his service. However, my issue is with you, your son is not a Bills fan? I have to question your parenting skills. If you have more children, quickly enroll in a parenting class immediately. :doh:

I am happy your son is home safe, and I certainly thank him for his service. However, my issue is with you, your son is not a Bills fan? I have to question your parenting skills. If you have more children, quickly enroll in a parenting class immediately. :doh:

We can set up some impromptu tutoring sessions if need be, but if he does convert, he is gonna need every bit of that tequilla. Seriously though, you should be extremly proud of him, as we all are, apparently you did something right.

Ditto on the thanks from my family and I.

Edited by Cookiemonster

He has significantly reduced his son's anguish.

Nice surprise - enjoy.