2 pick are better then 1

uticaclub

with all these rumors that the saints would have given us a 3rd, i think people are forgetting we also had a 2nd conditional pick. I would take a 4th and 6th all day instead of a 3rd. As well all know from #1 all the way to Mr. Irrelevant, for pick is guaranteed to be a stud. So having 2 chances is better then 1.

Sorry, but how many 6 round picks make the team each year. Some do, but most do not. Now that the Seahawks advanced to the 2 nd round of the playoffs, the Seahawks picks became even worse value. It was a gamble, that just did not work out as planed. As of right now, the Seahawks pick is #24 in rounds 4 and 6, where the Saints pick is # 21 in round 3.

Edited by dogbyte

Sorry, but how many 6 round picks make the team each year. Some do, but most do not. Now that the Seahawks advanced to the 2 nd round of the playoffs, the Seahawks picks became even worse value. It was a gamble, that just did not work out as planed. As of right now, the Seahawks pick is #24 in rounds 4 and 6, where the Saints pick is # 21 in round 3.

the 6th round pick is unknown as it is in the 2012 draft, Seahawks will play a 1st place schedule next season. Also, it could be a 5th, we don't know what the conditions were to the conditional pick.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

with all these rumors that the saints would have given us a 3rd, i think people are forgetting we also had a 2nd conditional pick. I would take a 4th and 6th all day instead of a 3rd. As well all know from #1 all the way to Mr. Irrelevant, for pick is guaranteed to be a stud. So having 2 chances is better then 1.

Forgot about the second pick so hopefully they loose this week and Beast runs for 500 :D .