Best on Screen Bachelor Party

BillsPride12

One of my co-workers had recommended the movie Bachelor Party to me, its a mid 80's Tom Hanks comedy, so I watched it last night and got me thinking of a good thread idea. What is the best on sceen bachelor party? And what is the best bachelor party movie? I was gonna make it a poll but honesty couldn't think of too many off the top of my head. You have The Hangover, Tomcats, Beer League had a pretty funny bachelor party but thats not what the movie was focused on, etc....lets hear your favorites

How could you improve on Bachelor Party? That was 80s cheese at its finest, complete with Tawny Kitaen in the lead babe role.

I love some of Hanks' early bad comedies.

I wish he would go back and do some of those again. "The Burbs" is one of my favorites with him in it.

Other than Bachelor Party, this was the only other movie that came immediately to mind.

Totally different movies, but as I recall, VBT was quite good.

How about The Hangover? I mean seriously, how many of you have woken up with a tiger in your hotel room?

Edited by WWVaBeach

but the party was never on screen...thats what i took the thread to imply...we only saw before and after...great movie...but the party was never on screen.....

How about The Hangover? I mean seriously, how many of you have woken up with a tiger in your hotel room?

Cole Whittier: The car has low mileage and handles like a dream.

Rick Gassko: Well, so does Debbie. (Couldn't find the quote about how the other guys respond, but they are all yelling, "The car" or "Debbie" and at least one of them just keeps alternating between the two.)

Mr. Thompson: [tied up and gagged] MMF MFF MFFFFF MFFF!

Rick Gassko: He says he's having a wonderful time and he's thinking of changing his name to Spike.

Gary: [after being arrested and handcuffed to THE she/male he slept with earlier] NO, NOT HER, SHE PEES STANDING UP, NOT HER!