honk if you hate fireman Sped....

Why hate on the guy? He's a great fan. He loves his squad. You gotta give him credit.

I live in Miami and trust me when I say there are far bigger tools, out here.

Edited by b.harami98

Why hate on the guy? He's a great fan. He loves his squad. You gotta give him credit.

I almost posted something similar earlier. I give him props for being such a loyal fan. Misguided as he may be. Any smart fan would be a Bills fan!

Ironic you say this...Edwin M. Anzalone (f this Fireman Ed crap, he is Edwin) WAS A COWBOYS AND A DOLPHINS fan BEFORE rooting for the Jets.

Simply he is a FRAUD

If there were no legal consequences, I would smack that guy in the "orange-man" suit they have been showing the last few years...for some reason, the guy who is the "brown-man" at the Browns games, does not bother me as much...

Haters gonna hate.

I don't get how being called by your shortened nickname somehow makes you a fraud.

Nicknamed Ed from Edwin doesn't seem noteworthy, but whatever - all Bills fans have are sour grapes watching other teams win meaningful games in January.

there is not one thing about the Jets I do like

except maybe that they know how to block and tackle and win playoff games. we don't like that in buffalo because we don't even recognize it anymore!

my point being it's hard to feel any real hostility toward a legitimate nfl team when we don't even have one. did you watch that game last night? the bills would have lost by 50.

+1. People hate success and notoriety.

Ironic you say this...Edwin M. Anzalone (f this Fireman Ed crap, he is Edwin) WAS A COWBOYS AND A DOLPHINS fan BEFORE rooting for the Jets.

Simply he is a FRAUD

I did not know that part about him being a Cowboys & Dolphins fan, but I have some Jets friends who live in NYC and they have told me that "Fireman Ed" is a complete fraud as a Jets fan.

+1. People hate success and notoriety.

What I hate is the networks giving so much creedence to a so-called-big-Jets-fan.

If they want to put a real big fan on camera, then they should get shots of Pinto Kenny.

except maybe that they know how to block and tackle and win playoff games. we don't like that in buffalo because we don't even recognize it anymore!

my point being it's hard to feel any real hostility toward a legitimate nfl team when we don't even have one. did you watch that game last night? the bills would have lost by 50.

Take this stojan elsewhere

Edited by joesixpack