Ryan Harris

Elway has already said he won't be re-signing Harris. He would be a great addition at RT and wouldn't break the bank either

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_17015571

I'm guessing he would be a great addition but I'm ALSO guessing he's going to get an ENORMOUS long term contract, doesn't sound like something the Bills are going to do. I see him going to the Redskins for some crazy reason.

Wow! Why? Seems strange.

If you sign Harris then draft Moffit in the 4th

Your line becomes Harris Levitre Wood Moffit Bell.

The line goes from below average to top 5 in the NFL with two moves, plus if Hang man comes back from injury he adds depth and we keep a couple of the guys that have been plugged in that have experience and will play special teams the O-line would be fixed with depth.

If they gave him Derrick "Turnstile" Dockery money he'd be in a Buffalo Bills uni and he'd almost be worth it.

What does a good RT go for these days contract-wise?

I'm thinking Elway knows he'll be too expensive because he'll be on Tebow's blindside now.

Wow! Why? Seems strange.

The line goes from below average to top 5 in the NFL with two moves, plus if Hang man comes back from injury he adds depth and we keep a couple of the guys that have been plugged in that have experience and will play special teams the O-line would be fixed with depth.

If they gave him Derrick "Turnstile" Dockery money he'd be in a Buffalo Bills uni and he'd almost be worth it.

Top 5 might be pushing it a bit

Wow! Why? Seems strange.

Top five? I'l put in a big "Whoooooah" there. Moffit hasn't played an NFL down and Bell is average at best.

Ryan Harris would essentially the Bills lightest OL @6'5" 300. Don't know about you, but I like my RTs around 320 and "not" from Notre Dame.

RT? Think dirty, nasty, smelly, ugly, and extremely physical. I mean, what DE would want to line up accross that kind of dude for more than a few plays.

Would it be illegal to apply a little skunk spray to the Bills offensive linemen before the game?

Ryan Harris would essentially the Bills lightest OL @6'5" 300. Don't know about you, but I like my RTs around 320 and "not" from Notre Dame.

RT? Think dirty, nasty, smelly, ugly, and extremely physical. I mean, what DE would want to line up accross that kind of dude for more than a few plays.

Would it be illegal to apply a little skunk spray to the Bills offensive linemen before the game?

Sounds a little like Conrad Dobler, problem with the skunk spray is he has to be next to the rightguard LOL

I agree. OT Light. He is good in scheme blocking but I like a road grader there. Also he misses a lot of time through injury. His talent is useless (and therefore likely to be very expensive) if he doesn't see the field.

Sorry. Re previous post read "zone blocking scheme".