Donald Duck gettin' some

I know this is probably wrong, but ...

She also alleges Florida authorities have received more than 24 complaints about Disney since 2004, when Tigger was charged with inappropriately touching a 13-year-old girl and her mother while they were having their pictures taken at Walt Disney World. Tigger was eventually acquitted.

:lol:

Magolon claims she was so traumatized by the incident that she can no longer work. She is now seeking damages in excess of $50,000 “plus delay damages, punitive damages, costs, interest and other damages permitted by law.”

Magolon says she has flashbacks, nausea, cold sweats, insomnia, nightmares and digestive problems that are preventing her from attending her usual duties and occupation, causing her great financial detriment and loss. According to the lawsuit, she believes her injuries are permanent.

Yes, I can see why she would be traumatized, have flashbacks, nausea, cold sweats, insomnia, nightmares and digestive problems. <_<

So what is her job that this one incident two years ago is going to prevent her from ever working again?

My thought exactly .... c'mon.

Not saying that if it happened Donald shouldn't get busted for it. Again, not that it is right, but I would guess that every woman has probably had some pervert touch her boob or behind at some point in her life. The woman should have told Donald off and maybe warned somebody at Disney about the situation. She could then simply go about her life.

Apparently you are not taking this situation seriously enough.

Tell me Jack, have you ever been groped by a duck?

Easy here .... Jack might learn to like the thought.

When I lived in Orlando, there were stories a lot about the tunnels at Disney. The Magic Kingdom (and I'm not sure about other parks) are built on top of miles and miles of tunnels, which allow the workers to get around the park sight unseen. However, this also provided a place for employees to do things like rape other employees, deal drugs, etc. I remember hearing stories both on the news & from people that worked for Disney about this quite a bit.

I'd think that Disney, with the "magical playland" style marketing, probably attracts its share of perverts applying for jobs, unfortunately.

When I lived in Orlando, there were stories a lot about the tunnels at Disney. The Magic Kingdom (and I'm not sure about other parks) are built on top of miles and miles of tunnels, which allow the workers to get around the park sight unseen. However, this also provided a place for employees to do things like rape other employees, deal drugs, etc. I remember hearing stories both on the news & from people that worked for Disney about this quite a bit.

I'd think that Disney, with the "magical playland" style marketing, probably attracts its share of perverts applying for jobs, unfortunately.

I'd be shocked if a guy who had to walk through crowds wearing a Goofy costume wasn't on drugs most of the time.