American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

DAMMIT Rico...

Actually, I see what you're saying. I can't say I blame ya.

Do you feel guilty enough about letting your TBD buddy down that you want to join our poker club to make up for your cold, heartless abandonment? 0:)

Sorry, I would lose my shirt, not into cards. :bag:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing Race starts next month, gooooo Cowboys! So does Survivor & I think Celebrity Apprentice too... more than make up for no Simon.

If you're still watching my boy Trump, then that makes up for the Idol thing...I thought I was the only one still watching that show. Trump rules!!

Amazing Race starts next month, gooooo Cowboys! So does Survivor & I think Celebrity Apprentice too... more than make up for no Simon.

love amazing race.

i hate when people are too critical.

the show is still elite. yes, elite whining chumps. jlo is super hot. tyler is funny as hell. randy is same old cool guy.

by the way last night there was a skinny white kid with glasses and shorts. damn he was freaking great. he was off the radar. +10

I watched about 5 minutes, and thought J-Lo and Steven Tyler were too easy on some of these contestants, letting some horrible ones through. I think we're going to miss having Simon on that panel.

so what? more laughs.

dont be so critical of the show. eventually the good singers stay. (with the exception of sunjaya; however even he got booted)

love amazing race.

i hate when people are too critical.

the show is still elite. yes, elite whining chumps. jlo is super hot. tyler is funny as hell. randy is same old cool guy.

by the way last night there was a skinny white kid with glasses and shorts. damn he was freaking great. he was off the radar. +10

so what? more laughs.

dont be so critical of the show. eventually the good singers stay. (with the exception of sunjaya; however even he got booted)

That was a great post, Clippers. You are a more than worthy replacement for Rico. lol

I think I know which kid you're referring to. He had a killer voice and really seems like he could have a Clay Aiken type of makeover during the season. On top of that, he sang an Amos Lee song, and Amos Lee is my favorite artist of all time. In fact, his new album - Mission Bell - was just released and is available online or at fine music stores everywhere :w00t:

That was a great post, Clippers. You are a more than worthy replacement for Rico. lol

I think I know which kid you're referring to. He had a killer voice and really seems like he could have a Clay Aiken type of makeover during the season. On top of that, he sang an Amos Lee song, and Amos Lee is my favorite artist of all time. In fact, his new album - Mission Bell - was just released and is available online or at fine music stores everywhere :w00t:

Nice! :thumbsup: BTW, the CD is only $7 on Amazon!

The first lady tonight... :ph34r::unsure::ph34r:

Edited by LanaK6

Nice! :thumbsup:

The first lady tonight... :ph34r::unsure::ph34r:

Show got off to a shaky start, but the last audition of the night was a truly legit singer. She's got a lot going for her, although she needs to tone down the personality just a bit, IMO. But she's got mad pipes and has the potential to be there in the end :thumbsup:

Show got off to a shaky start, but the last audition of the night was a truly legit singer. She's got a lot going for her, although she needs to tone down the personality just a bit, IMO. But she's got mad pipes and has the potential to be there in the end :thumbsup:

they left the last one for last. her stage presence was great. it was funny. it looked like tyler was auditioning FOR HER!!! she kept telling him when to sing his own song.

ajzepp i will be posting here more often.

I watched my first full episode of Idol this week. Not much to do in WNY in the dead of winter. Ok.........I don't get it. This has lasted 10 years?!?!?!? Whoa, that was just BAD entertainment and I"m being nice using the work entertainment.

know what you're getting yourself into big chef. auditions with good/bad singers and decent judges. that might suck badly for some. that might be quite entertaining for some. as it is for my wife and me.

we laugh. we judge. we enjoy. is this the best show in the whole entire universe? probably not. worth our dvr time? yes.

I watched my first full episode of Idol this week. Not much to do in WNY in the dead of winter. Ok.........I don't get it. This has lasted 10 years?!?!?!? Whoa, that was just BAD entertainment and I"m being nice using the work entertainment.

lmao, I know this is probably a perfect set-up for you man, but when I read this comment I got a mental image of you being in the grocery store trying to not be seen buying tampons for your wife

ajzepp i will be posting here more often.

Good, I hope so man! I was just going to stop posting in this thread altogether a few days ago, but as long as there are at least one or two people watching along with me, I'd rather keep it goin :thumbsup:

lmao, I know this is probably a perfect set-up for you man, but when I read this comment I got a mental image of you being in the grocery store trying to not be seen buying tampons for your wife

I never understood what the big deal was with buying tampons. I did it once for a girl I was dating. To make things easy for me and avoid any fights about getting the wrong ones, I took one of the flaps off the old box showing the exact brand and type of tampon to get.

I never understood what the big deal was with buying tampons. I did it once for a girl I was dating. To make things easy for me and avoid any fights about getting the wrong ones, I took one of the flaps off the old box showing the exact brand and type of tampon to get.

I feel the same way, actually....it's been a while, but I've bought them a few times in my 38 years. It's just the way it's depicted in the movies and on tv, you know? One of my favorite movies from the mid-80s was Mr. Mom....the look on michael keaton's face is hilarious when he takes them off the shelf :lol:

supposedly there are a few really talented contestants that sneaky Nigel is holding off showcasing until a little later...this chick is apparently one of them. Not sure if it's legit, but if she's in the competition she may be fun to watch.

Karen Rodriguez

Some castrated viewers here, no doubt. I lasted though all of 5 minutes. Done, never again.

Some castrated viewers here, no doubt. I lasted though all of 5 minutes. Done, never again.

I was reading the paper at my brother's and it was on so I "watched it." Steven Tyler is dead to me. And I asked "who is the woman in the middle?" "It's JaLo." Didn't realize I was that out of touch. I'm so proud of myself. :D