American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Idol is keeping some of their best prospects off tv until the hollywood round...this guy is another one of their more promising contestants. His voice reminds me of someone but I just can't place it. Hopefully one one two of these "prospects" pans out and makes the show more interesting. I liked Crystal from last season, but that was about it.

Colton Dixon

lmao, I know this is probably a perfect set-up for you man, but when I read this comment I got a mental image of you being in the grocery store trying to not be seen buying tampons for your wife

Good, I hope so man! I was just going to stop posting in this thread altogether a few days ago, but as long as there are at least one or two people watching along with me, I'd rather keep it goin :thumbsup:

please dont.

I never understood what the big deal was with buying tampons. I did it once for a girl I was dating. To make things easy for me and avoid any fights about getting the wrong ones, I took one of the flaps off the old box showing the exact brand and type of tampon to get.

it's a little bit embarassing, but i do it anyway. however, i usually do it dressed in a costume.

j/k. its no big deal.

How am I gonna feel "superior" if I get chased out!

I am just a heroic interloper.

:nana::D

:lol: Well, you know that I am always happy to see you posting in one of my threads, but you better watch out for Lana. When she gets mad, steam doesn't just come out of her ears, if you know what I mean 0:)

Hell hath no fury!... ;)

like a woman Michael Johns scorned?

Our house is definitely into Idol a lot more this year than the last few, where we left early. Last year was a total disaster. And any Kara year sucked. This crew brings more fun to the judging--I hope that when it comes time to do the real performances, the judges give more detailed critiques but I trust that will come after the auditions.

Still trying to reconcile Steven Tyler's pedophiliac past with him checking out sub-18 year old girls. I am stunned no news outlet is running that investigative piece. That girls former "guardian" Steven Tyler must have bought her silence at a hefty price. But usually, when a man who has drugs with, gets pregnant, then takes to an abortion clinic. a 14 year old girl, he ends up in jail. Here in the US, he gets on the most popular TV show.

Edited by Peace

Ok, this has bothered me forever. Why does Randy Jackson have the super white porcelains on his top teeth but his bottom teeth look like a stick of butter? Does nobody tell him this? It's annoying every time he talks.

And a VERY good friend of mine and her sister are trying out next month for the Amazing Race. She's a WNY'er!! Hope she makes it.

Ok, this has bothered me forever. Why does Randy Jackson have the super white porcelains on his top teeth but his bottom teeth look like a stick of butter? Does nobody tell him this? It's annoying every time he talks.

:lol:

If there was any reality show I'd want to be on, it's the Amazing Race. I honestly wouldn't give a flying crap if I won or lost...just to be able to see the world with a good friend would be more than enough reward. When I heard that the let the contestants who lose each leg continue to run the race for poops and giggles, I thought that was the coolest thing I ever heard. I can't wait for this season :thumbsup:

like a woman Michael Johns scorned?

Our house is definitely into Idol a lot more this year than the last few, where we left early. Last year was a total disaster. And any Kara year sucked. This crew brings more fun to the judging--I hope that when it comes time to do the real performances, the judges give more detailed critiques but I trust that will come after the auditions.

Still trying to reconcile Steven Tyler's pedophiliac past with him checking out sub-18 year old girls. I am stunned no news outlet is running that investigative piece. That girls former "guardian" Steven Tyler must have bought her silence at a hefty price. But usually, when a man who has drugs with, gets pregnant, then takes to an abortion clinic. a 14 year old girl, he ends up in jail. Here in the US, he gets on the most popular TV show.

A couple of you guys have brought this up, and based on what you're both saying, this is a pretty sick dude. I do know I read a piece a couple years ago, long before he was pegged as a judge, where he was talking about how sick and lost he was as an individual, and how when he finally got himself to rehab it changed his life. I've even heard him say that he was wanting to help others get their lives together by paying their rehab costs, because he knew how life changing the process was. I'm not saying that's an excuse, and I have never considered people with drug/alcohol issues "heroes" or whatever just because they get their lives cleaned up, but I do know that drugs can turn you into a person you're not. I don't know to what degree, if any, drugs played a role in this event you guys are talking about, but I wouldn't be surprised if he were pretty heavy into the sauce.