American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

Even though she wasn't going to win, to keep hispanic girl over her was pretty lame...and to think about her having to take all that luggage back to the airport...lol

Aside from that, I don't remember anyone being cut that I thought should have stayed. That one teenager with the really deep country voice should stick around for no other reason than to hear him try and sing other genres of music lol. That will make for good entertainment :)

all that luggage back to the airport. lol. she records her every move. that could get annoying. even as the parent i would probably get annoyed. "you're recording yourself again!!"

deep throat teenager on michael jackson night will be funny as hell. i dont think he is even that good.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all that luggage back to the airport. lol. she records her every move. that could get annoying. even as the parent i would probably get annoyed. "you're recording yourself again!!"

deep throat teenager on michael jackson night will be funny as hell. i dont think he is even that good.

I felt bad for "yo-yo dawg" girl(Victoria Huggins), I thought she did enough to go to the next round. Having said that, she should take this as a lessson learned and try out next year, if she is that serious about being the next American Idol.

As for the rest of Round 1 of Hollywood week, there were few surprises. The biggest probably being the kid from New Jersey, his last name is Orlando, getting the boot, and Starbreast Girl moving to the next round. However, Starbreast Girl's comments before she sang will come back to haunt her, as the TV audience will find her very unappealing & unlikeable.

Next week is the real meat of the Hollywood competition, Wednesday's show is 2 hours long, Thursday's is 1 hour. Oh, the drama!

I felt bad for "yo-yo dawg" girl(Victoria Huggins), I thought she did enough to go to the next round. Having said that, she should take this as a lessson learned and try out next year, if she is that serious about being the next American Idol.

As for the rest of Round 1 of Hollywood week, there were few surprises. The biggest probably being the kid from New Jersey, his last name is Orlando, getting the boot, and Starbreast Girl moving to the next round. However, Starbreast Girl's comments before she sang will come back to haunt her, as the TV audience will find her very unappealing & unlikeable.

Next week is the real meat of the Hollywood competition, Wednesday's show is 2 hours long, Thursday's is 1 hour. Oh, the drama!

These will likely be my two favorite shows of the season :thumbsup:

The only person more grating and annoying than her was the cocky overweight black woman with the sparkly hair.

Her "confidence" is some freakish mind wash built in by parents and not appealing.

last night was great. a lot of drama for sure.

i loved 2 girls a lot. from the group "sugar mama". that's the one with the 15 yr old fat kid, jacee. sugar mama, i guess the black girl??? she has a good voice. and the tall pretty white chick. she was hot and has a nice voice too.

tough break for the girl with the sick child. but bad song choice and she wasnt that good last night.

any favorites so far?

ps. the singing waitress didnt deserve to go. she had done enough to stay and wasnt even bad last night.

upsetting moment #2 for me.

last night was great. a lot of drama for sure.

i loved 2 girls a lot. from the group "sugar mama". that's the one with the 15 yr old fat kid, jacee. sugar mama, i guess the black girl??? she has a good voice. and the tall pretty white chick. she was hot and has a nice voice too.

tough break for the girl with the sick child. but bad song choice and she wasnt that good last night.

any favorites so far?

ps. the singing waitress didnt deserve to go. she had done enough to stay and wasnt even bad last night.

upsetting moment #2 for me.

I really enjoyed that show last night. I like how they got a little more into the group formation...they never spent quite that much time on it in the past, and it ended up being very interesting and entertaining. I tell you who I think may really go a long way, and that's that short kid who looks like a retarded Elton John/Danny Gokey hybrid. I think his name is Clint, but not sure...don't know many of the names yet. That kid has some MAD pipes, he just doesn't haave the look at all...but that's something AI can help him overcome. I was pretty pissed when they were messing with my boy Jacee...he's like the sweetest kid on the planet, and he didn't deserve to get sent away like that. Actually, now that I think of it, it was Clint who did it....what a dick. The group that did the second version of the Queen song just KILLED it. Especially that kid with the pony tail at the end...he's got some pretty solid range and he was in tune for all of his portion, which is more than can be said for most of them last night. Mohawk guy really needs to stop with the screaming. He goes into banshee mode every chance he gets, and it's already starting to grate on me. He can be Adam Lambert 2.0, but he really REALLY needs to chill.

Anyway, now that I've seen all the talent in the same place, Nigel was right...this season may be one of the most talented seasons in a few years. I haven't watched tonight yet, but my Stouffers mac n cheese is almost done, and I'm gonna chow down while I take in the drama. :thumbsup:

Wow, there's some talent this year for sure! How are they going to just pick ONE person to win it all???

Last season of Idol was the worst since the "Sanjaya" season. So far this is looking very promising. The best season of Idol I have ever seen was when David Cook won. Hopefully we get something like that.

One thing American Idol has'nt lost, unfortunately, is the ability to drag out their episodes. Geesh, how many times do we need to see the replay of what happened from the "Group Night" episode we had watched the previous night?

Now we have to watch 2 more episodes!? Both at 2 hours a piece?! I can understand the "Beatles" experiment being 2 hours, but the last episode when they pick the Top 20 has to be 2 hours long? UGH!

American Idol, sure knows how to drag out there episodes.

Last season of Idol was the worst since the "Sanjaya" season. So far this is looking very promising. The best season of Idol I have ever seen was when David Cook won. Hopefully we get something like that.

One thing American Idol has'nt lost, unfortunately, is the ability to drag out their episodes. Geesh, how many times do we need to see the replay of what happened from the "Group Night" episode we had watched the previous night?

Now we have to watch 2 more episodes!? Both at 2 hours a piece?! I can understand the "Beatles" experiment being 2 hours, but the last episode when they pick the Top 20 has to be 2 hours long? UGH!

I completely agree with that criticism. I HATE when they show clips of the previous evening, or God forbid from earlier inthe same FREAKIN SHOW. Drives me nuts.

I'm not sure what to expect with this Beatles thing...I don't so much mind the 2-hr show, cause I always watch on the DVR and FF throgh commercials. But I hope there is some entertainment value to w hatever they're doing with cirque du solei.

i dont mind 4 hours of idol. at all.

so far my 3 faves are

1. white ray charles. played stand up bass last week. love him. i honestly thought he probably would be a one hit wonder.

2. nerdy kid who looks like hes at the beach. he sang the song billionaire

3. a pretty hispanic girl who was on the keyboard. i forget her age 15-1??? she always has cute dresses and nice shoes.

there are more, but for now this is my top 3.

lol, I don't either as long as it's new stuff we haven't seen.

oh yeah. good point.

so far my 3 faves are

1. white ray charles. played stand up bass last week. love him. i honestly thought he probably would be a one hit wonder.

2. nerdy kid who looks like hes at the beach. he sang the song billionaire

3. a pretty hispanic girl who was on the keyboard. i forget her age 15-1??? she always has cute dresses and nice shoes.

there are more, but for now this is my top 3.

oh yeah. good point.

I'm really hoping that one or two (or more) really raise their game as the season progresses...it's pretty obviously this will DEFINITELY be the most talented top 24 they've ever had, so hopefully the same can be said of the 12 finalists. One thing I hated about last season was that I had to put up with (or fast forward through) the crap in order to get to Crystal or Lee's performance. There have been past seasons where the entire group was at least entertaining, which makes the show better. There were a LOT of shows last season where the judges were dropping negative comments on them for nearly the entire show.

I'm really hoping that one or two (or more) really raise their game as the season progresses...it's pretty obviously this will DEFINITELY be the most talented top 24 they've ever had, so hopefully the same can be said of the 12 finalists. One thing I hated about last season was that I had to put up with (or fast forward through) the crap in order to get to Crystal or Lee's performance. There have been past seasons where the entire group was at least entertaining, which makes the show better. There were a LOT of shows last season where the judges were dropping negative comments on them for nearly the entire show.

i agree with your post.

ps. i was rooting for crystal. wife for lee. however crystal ate his ass alive on their last idol appearance. it was like punter moorman guarding bruce smith in his prime. he looked so out of place i even felt sorry for him that night.

i agree with your post.

ps. i was rooting for crystal. wife for lee. however crystal ate his ass alive on their last idol appearance. it was like punter moorman guarding bruce smith in his prime. he looked so out of place i even felt sorry for him that night.

I think Crystal was easily the more talented of the two...I'm still shocked that Lee won, to be honest. I'm still surprised that Kris Allen won too. I think the ladies might be a little stronger than the men this season, but a couple of those dudes have potential. And I am interested to see how transforming this show is for a few of them. They took clay aiken from a total GEEK and turned him into a huge star. I don't know if that will happen this year, but some of these dudes are in SERIOUS need of a makeover.

What do you think about this Beatles thing they have going on this week?

I just watched the first hour of the show and thought I'd make a quick post...I honestly thought that these kids would completely butcher the songs tonight. For the first half hour, it was the exact opposite. That was some of the most entertaining music I've heard on this show in a long time. To think that this was the top SIXTY, and so many of them did as well as they did, I was really impressed. The second group was nowhere near as good, but that's to be expected.

I think what I'm also realizing is that I truly love Beatles music. Like everyone else, I had been familiar with the more popular beatles songs for most of my life, but over the past five or ten years in particular I've grown very fond of a lot of their other hits. This is some fantastic music!

top 24 selected. wow. some left some stayed

oh well. it is what it is.

so my revised top 5 are:

#1 white ray charles

2 skinny tall black dude (music teacher)

3 julie or juliana. pretty hispanic girl who plays keyboard. always dresses nice

4 karen rodriguez

5 tia toscano or pia toscano. super hot italian or new york chick

6 the girl who had tyler singing his own song in her original audition

oh wait, i said top 5...

what about you aj, what's your list? lana?